Colore.Miyoc

Colore.Miyoc
My Blogshop

Sunday, January 15, 2012

7th January

Wow!
I checked my Nuffnang and I am surprised with the number of viewers/readers I have despite the lack of posts!
I LOVE YOU GUYS!
Please stay here! Don't go away!
I promise plenty of interesting posts okay! :D

7th Janauary.
Went out with Atiqah.
It's been awhile since we met, sat down, chat and gossip! So I met Atiqah on Saturday (7th Jan). She's working at Ri Stationers (501 Orchard Road, #02-17 Wheelock Place Singapore). Do go down and support her! (:



We ate at New York Dessert Cafe (NYDC) in Wheelock.
That is one awesome Good Ol' Fish & Chips.

Mine on the left- Iced Hazelnut Elephanccino
Hers on the right- Peach Fruity Iced Elephanccino







Her, being really excited over her Pandora.


(:

Made my way down to grandpa's right after shopping at H&M. I bought two dresses and a smurfs shirt for the lil ones. (Pictures in the next post)
And what do we do when we have nothing to do at grandpa's place?
CAMWHORE!












Stay Tuned for posts on Chinese New Year 2012! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment