Colore.Miyoc

Colore.Miyoc
My Blogshop

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Uni Qlo Sunnies

One of the shopping trips this week, I met mommy after her work.
We decided to drop by Uni Qlo to see if they had formal wear.
I'm so glad they had sales and I bought a couple of formal tops from them.
I had to run to a couple of Uni Qlos because most of the tops were already out of stock.
I bought a Navy Blue pleated long sleeves top and a Blue Stripes long sleeves top.
Worn the Navy Blue one already and I'm lovin' it! :D
Will upload pictures of all my buys soon!

So this post here, I wanna feature one of my buy.
My Uni Qlo Aviator!!!

I wasn't expecting to find this at all!
And the price for it is unbelievable!
Like come on, at Uni Qlo? For real?
Zoom in to this if you wanna know how much it cost.


So I quickly grabbed on of those.
They had a couple more sunnies but I love this one the most.
Mommy said this looks more like a Men's cut but it says Women!
Happy Finding it in Uni Qlo! (:



So new aviator to camwhore with! (:









Yesh, I have yet to remove the price tag. haha


And I was reading up my BNF (British National Formulary) of drugs and then I came across the most popular drug.
Lol you know, popular in THAT way.
(:
Lol, LEVI! See your name at the extreme right? :D

I hope you have a great weekend!
Gonna see my lil girl <3
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment