Colore.Miyoc

Colore.Miyoc
My Blogshop

Saturday, October 1, 2011

OverDue.

I am utterly sorry for the lack of updates!
And I must really thank all my loyal readers who have been coming to this lil space of mine, even though I haven't been updating for a month!
It's already the first of October!

First of all, I've been really busy.
Yes, real busy with important stuff to accomplish.
My Internship!
I love working at the hospital and I have yet to bump into any troubles yet (which I hope I will never bump into them).
The people there are really nice (:
Can't reveal much but all I can say is that I really enjoy myself everyday but I'm extremely exhausted. And look! It's been a month since I worked at Raffles Hospital already!
I sleep before 12am every single day! Can you believe it?
Me Sleeping Before 12am? Even my mom claims its a miracle!

I need to make this clear to all you readers first.
Please don't expect to see beautiful pictures that often, well for at least the next 3 months.
I don't have time for that and also, I am always wearing formal white top and black pants every day!
So that means, lesser WIWT posts and pictures ))):
I can only dress up after work on Saturdays.
And on Sundays, I will sleep in till late afternoon.
So no outings ):

Here's some pictures I took during the weekends and some really randoms of the month, September.
Nothing special thou.
Enjoy! ~




I really love my new dress!
This is one of the many dresses I bought from the Good Old Days Shop I blogged about in a recent(?) post.
Isn't it beautiful? The print of the dress is so pretty and vintagy(?).
Plus, no one has the same dress as me! I am very sure of it.
Cos the design of the dresses they sell only comes in one piece.
So do remember to grab yours soon! (:
Price range: S$30 - S$100


Btw, the black flats in that picture is my only pair of working shoes.
I love them because it looks so ballerina plus it's really comfortable!







Print of my S$2 Cotton On Tote Bag.
I love Abstract ART!

On that Saturday, we had our usual family dinner.
After which, we headed to a nearby IKEA to shop.
Yeah, peekture time again!


Cousin Jason resting on a retro Green and White stripes couch.


Grandpa smiling and laughing while talking to us. He looks so cute here!
And yes, he still has BLACK HAIR even in his 80s.



Cousin Alicia!


Getting the IKEA vanilla ice cream with the IKEA silver coins!


Some artsy shot at one of the many play area.


I think this baby is SOOOO adorable!
Gosh, if my kid looks like that, I would melt everytime I see him/her.
And I'm pretty sure my child/children will be pretty/handsome!
I will look back at this post of mine 10 years later and laugh it off!


Oh yes.
Bad news: I put on SO MUCH WEIGHT.
I am serious and I am really overweight.
Am not lying, me swears.
So I have been having mi love for lunch almost everyday.
Calories count: 122-250
Mi Love= YAMI YOGURT! :D

Peach Yogurt with Honey Oat Crunch.


Peach Yogurt with Banana Oat Crunch.


Aunt bought this Worm Toy Thing for the kids and then she said I'm pretty sure you will enjoy this too -.-
So I picked the yellow worm (thou I really love the neon green/orange one).
Anyway, this toy thing is from the U.S and the two salesmen (Americans, obviously) were kinda hot. HAHA.
Don't ask me how to play this.
Lol, google it if you wanna know.


Lil Devils with the wormies.

And we had buffet lunch at some Chinese Restaurant in Novena Square.
Boy it was such a filling meal.
I ate like a KING!


Uncomfy Stomach ):



Again, I apologise for such a bad bad post.
Please don't go away readers!
I promise to do some blogging once in awhile! :D
So Stay Tuned for a Haul post! (maybe)

No comments:

Post a Comment