Colore.Miyoc

Colore.Miyoc
My Blogshop

Monday, July 18, 2011

Android Love 3

I hope you're not getting bored of me already!
I promise this post will be better! :D

So I finally received my Charlie Chaplin Hat! YAY!!!


Wore it to school on Friday and boy I gained so much attention once I stepped out of daddy's car.
Tell me what you guys think! (:




I know, I know that hat has a few different names but I don't care! I love calling it MY CHARLIE CHAPLIN HAT!
CCH- From myrosebullet S$15
Black Skirt- mommy bought S$6
Black Leggins- some random pushcart at compassvale S$10
Vintage Pin-Up model necklace- colore.miyoc (which is my blogshop! visit it if you haven't already so do!)
Other Accessories- from everywhere



I just had to wear my MANGO top again! And yes, my Audrey Hepburn baggy! :D
Oh yeah, gold studded shoes too!




Here's what Mommy and I did last Friday.
We met after her work and my school at Nex.
Was suppose to shop at Mango but I didn't manage to buy anything.
Which is a good thing no? (:
So we dropped by Siam Kitchen for dinner.

Ordered their Must-Try! Midwings + Tom Yum Steamboat. Yummeh! (Maybe this is one contributing factor to my sore thoart)







My Lovely Moma! :D






Some magazines they had to keep us entertained.
Oh boy, was I entertained! Lol just look at that hot dude on the cover!




Okay so below are more camwhoring pictures! Don't say I didn't warn you!
Some were added effects from photowonder app again! (:
ENJOYYY~~~




What if I had a moustache? hmmm....

















CIAO A TUTTI! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment