Colore.Miyoc

Colore.Miyoc
My Blogshop

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Floral Colore.

Last week was a really busy week for me so that explains the lack of posts ):
I'm sorry! But here's alittle of what I did last week.
WIWT on Tuesday
Black Flats with Rose- S$10 from HauteUrban.livejournal
Dirt Oragne Waist Skirt- Bought like 4 years ago. Lol, so what if it's old? It looks brand new and I'm pretty sure those who saw me didn't find it old at all. Btw, the flowery pattern thing at the waist is part of the skirt(:
Black Tank Top- S$9
Necklace- from my blogshop, colore.miyoc.com


I did this myself! The first time I tried polka dotted nails and I'm so happy with it! (:



Peach Yami Yogurt with Honey Cornflakes.
Yummzx!
And the title of the post says it all, Floral Colore!
I wore my F21 floral dress on Wednesday.
One of the very few items I bought from F21 is this floral dress!



Topped it up with a black blazer and a denim ripped shorts.


Beach Straw Hat I bought from Cotton On @S$5!
Dirt Cheap!
I know my hair is messsy! lol.


This is gonna be a great hat for my tanning days right after exams!
So here's pictures without the hat.










Floral Dress- S$20? F21
Black Blazer- S$10 Cotton On
Purple Ripped Shorts- S$12 IMM
Pink Plaid Shoes- S$2! HauteUrban!

Yes Yes! It's only 2 bucks for that pair of shoes! And two pairs of shoes you seen here are from HauteUrban.LJ!
I will post up something about them in the next post.
Meanwhile, this week is gonna be crazy because it's FYP evaluation week! Oh nooo!
To top that up, the re-drug quiz is this coming Friday.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment