Colore.Miyoc

Colore.Miyoc
My Blogshop

Monday, August 8, 2011

70th!

70th post!
And yes, I'm deeply sorry for the lack of updates here!
I've been so busy studying for UT2 and preparing for FYP.
Oh yes, FYP went well and I must say I'm proud of myself! (:
So here's what Jason and I did after FYP presentation.
We did a mini celebration and yes, we ate a lot!
Had Nasi Ayam Penyet (some Indonesian cuisine). I thought it would be good seeing the crowd and hearing tons of good reviews about it but to my disappointment, I prefer the one from school. We tried the one at Lucky Plaza and it was not cheap at all. Close to S$6 for one plate?



Tauhu Telur.
Not very nice either. I like the one at Bali Thai.
Oh no, I'm into Indonesian and Thai food recently...
Hmmm... Anyway, we decided to try the one at Novena next!


After which, we walked all the way down to Dhoby Ghaut.
And it came to our mind that we need to have Cold Stone.
We were craving for it for months! Although we spend most of our time at Somerset 313, we didn't really walk down towards Orchard Central.
So why not uh?


The Menu! :D
I swear the menu sounds so yummeh already!
I had so much trouble choosing from the menu.
I gave in to one of their Signature Creations, so did J.


The staff were really friendly!
I was busy taking pictures of how one of them was preparing my ice cream and two came to my camera to pose for a picture! Lol, definitely lift the spirits of their customers! Keep it up! (:

The many waffle cups! All of which are freshly prepared and moving realllllllly quickly!



Our Cold Stone Orders.
Both are their Signature Creation.
On the Left(mine)-Oreo Overload
On the Right (J's)- Mint Mint Chocolate Chocolate Chip
My pictures don't do justice to how awesome this taste!
Do check out their website!
http://www.coldstonecreamery.com.sg/

This cost about close to S$6 but I swear I would rather have another cup of Cold Stone than the quite-ok tasting Ayam Penyet.

Random Stuff-




One of the Saturday's Family Dinner.
With the two devils.
No one taught them those facial expressions.
Lol at the boy doing a twist and a nose lift. HAHAHA!





One of the WIWT last week.
Rainbow Tank Top- from Chinatown years ago.
Skorts- mommy bought last year. Can't remember from where.

One more exciting news!
Last Sunday, I slept till 2pm lol (due to FYP).
And woke up with messages and calls.
N called/texted me asking if I wanna go to the president's star charity LIVE.
I was shocked when I saw the text cos seriously, I didn't expect myself to go for that at all.
So I asked if he was kidding and he said he won the tickets on Saturday. Lol and I replied "HELL YEAH, I'm GOING".
Didn't know what to wear at all because the dress code was formal? casual? I have no frigging idea.
So I wore a black thank top with my newly bought F21 skirt!
HAHAHA btw, my skirt is only 12bucks! :D
The originaly cost like $30? Lol, if you ask nicely, I will tell you where I get it from.
And yes, it is the REAL F21 skirt. In fact, I bought two!

And my heels!
It's already 2 years old and I'm still in love with it.

The tickets.
I was expecting something decent but it was made of those lousy quality paper -.-
The show ended at 10pm and we left there about 30mins later.
N gave me a ride home... on his bike!
Yes omg! My first ride on a bike!
Hell, I was really nervous!

But I really love bike rides! (:

So why was I all hyped up when N asked me if I wanna go to the Live show?

Can you see that? In the middle?!!
Lol, yes it's CHRIS MEDINA and IL VOLO!
OMGILG!!!!
The show was great even if I didn't get to sit with the VIPs.
Chris Medina was awesome! However IL Volo was a quite a disappointment thou.
Say not speak badly of these guys but I still love them!






And so I paired it with my wedges! (:


Lately, I have been working on so many things! My mind can't stop working. Oh no no.
I wrote my own transpositions of Adele's Rolling In The Deep Cover!!!
Yes, I did it all by myself, all with my own pair of ears!
And no, it's not a singing cover but a piano cover.
Here, have a listen and please please please support me okay?
It will mean a lot to me! There's my Youtube page. Lol, yeah I made one!



THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU IF YOU CLICKED ON THE LINK!
I WILL STILL LOVE YOU(but much lesser) IF YOU DIDN'T!
CIAO A TUTTI! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment