Colore.Miyoc

Colore.Miyoc
My Blogshop

Friday, August 26, 2011

O.V.E.R

Yes, over! O.V.E.R!!!
OVER FOREVER!

What's over? My life in RP.
Today was the official last day of school, UTs, PPTs and unhealthy lunch breaks.
I have at least a week of holiday which is not a lot, before my internship starts.
So, COME AND ASK ME OUT ON A DATE! (terms and conditions apply)
Honestly, I would want my intern to start early because I know I will end up being all lazy if I were to wait for 2 months.
But let's keep the serious things aside for now!

I HAVE NEW DIY PROJECTS! :D
Yesh, I already bought the materials I need except for some which I will be buying when I go shopping with J tmr!
Also, I really need clothes for attachment. Formal wear that is. Argh.
As for what DIY projects they are, you just have to stay tune and keep reading! (:

Some pictures I took over the week.
Just a lil warning before you start scrolling down.
In those pictures, you will see a girl who slept only a hour plus everyday for the entire week.
Yes, over-studying.
Now let your nightmare begin!

Btw, I played with the camera on my droid!

Yesh! Fringe is up again!
I haven't had my fringe up for 3 years I guess?
This was what I did when I was in Secondary School so I had that hair when I was busy studying all week.

Lol, I know the hair is crap and I was in my "Active Day" shirt. How sweet!



Thought it would be better if I flipped it for your viewing pleasure.
And then I took another picture (ignore the messy background please)


And I went "Hey, this looks kinda strange". So I played with the rotation option.
Here it goes...





But I really like the black and white one thou.
And cheers to messy, unwashed, brown hair! Wooo Hooo!

So tell me how do I look with my hair pinned up.
Better?
Here's another picture take today. Guess where was it taken (:

And for everyone who's been trying to contact me via FB or MSN, well I disappeared from them for a week due to exams. Bu thank you to those who have been constantly reading!
Imma back on FB and MSN already.
So chat away!

Ciao a Tutti!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment