Colore.Miyoc

Colore.Miyoc
My Blogshop

Monday, August 29, 2011

It All Happened.

This is not a post filled with pictures.
This is not a post filled with stories of my life.

I just wanna share with you something I learnt today (well kinda) and that it woke me up.
I received news of someone's passing.
It all happened too quickly.
Although it's not someone dear to me, it kinda made me realise how I'm treating life all these while.

Last time something similar happened, it was a good wake up call.
And slowly, I began to take things for granted.
I just don't understand how fast people change and how others react to them.
But I think it's good that we have a wake up call once in awhile to remind us of how fortunate we are.

Treasure your loved ones guys, don't regret later.

I must reflect upon myself now...

No comments:

Post a Comment