Colore.Miyoc

Colore.Miyoc
My Blogshop

Friday, August 12, 2011

Second.

I did my second piano cover!
Adele's Someone Like You.

Last Friday when I hanged out with Santhiya after school.
We chat for hours and chat about almost everything.
It was a mini pour-our-hearts-out talk.
I love that girl and I really things and life will get better for her!
She's one of the strongest girl I've met.
Love ya babe! <3

So we talked about our love life and I just had to mention him to her.
When I went back home, I read that email.
Things said in that email really got me inspired to do this cover.
This song is something so close to the heart.
Even thou everything is gone and history ain't repeating itself, memories will be kept forever.

Description of the video;
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You for all the thumbs up and comments on my previous cover.
I really appreciate all your support and it means a lot to me(:
I hope you guys will like this cover too!

Adele Laurie Blue Adkins , one of my favourite singer-songwriter and also a role model whom I deeply appreciates.
This may not be the best transposition or arrangement of Adele's Rolling In The Deep. This is just my own interpretation.
This is done by ear and written by myself.
I came up with this over the last weekend. The idea and inspiration came about when one of my friends talked about relationships and it suddenly hit me that my story, my past is somewhat reflected in one of Adele's song "Someone Like You".
Also, I had a few requests on this song, so I thought "why not?"

As Adele reflects on this song she sang, "It was the most brilliant relationship I have ever been in,", "We were perfect and we were totally meant to be together - we just met at the wrong time.Maybe we'll be together in the future, I don't know. I'm constantly looking for him in other people."
I realised, I'm also in such a similar position. Finding "him" in everyone I meet. I know it ain't gonna happen again but the wonderful memories will always be cherished between us.

This cover of mine is played for the broken hearted souls.
Just believe that there's always someone else waiting out there, who's your one and only. Keep searching and you'll see...

With Love,
Daphne.


Picture Credits to: Google Image and Tumblr.com
Others: VideoPad Video Editor


Please visit me on youtube!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HhLR-6Oim4
I posted it here too! (:


Enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment