Colore.Miyoc

Colore.Miyoc
My Blogshop

Friday, August 12, 2011

NDP 2011!

National Day was on Tuesday this year!
I'm so happy when public holidays falls on a weekday! And I would be even more ecstatic if it falls on a Friday! Say hello to long weekends then! (:

Anw, we went to my aunt's place for a whole family, home cooked dinner. I always love family gatherings and yes, it's an excuse to take more pictures! HAHAHA
So let's cut the crap and bomb those pictures!


Oh evidence that I'm busy writing those "sperms" and making my piano covers! (:

So food photos bombing first!

Awesome Lemon Sorbet!
I prefer the mango one thou. You guys should really try this!
You can buy it from NTUC or Cold Storage. Lol, never promote this two hypermarkets before.


CRUNCH ICE CREAM!!!!


Even better than the chocolate bar!!!



Fudging awesome orea-biscuit-ice cream cake! OMGIWANTMORE!!!
And it's suppose to be Happy Birthday Singapore. No one's bday on that day.


This is Carlsberg as you can already tell.
And this carlsberg has been following me around the other day.
No, I did not bring it around with me but my aunts were forcing me to drink it!
Ew, no wayyy!
And I can't believe my aunts were the ones asking me to try it.



Supa Amazing Water Babies!
I love all this weird science crap thing!
Apparently, my cousin bought it at some shop in Vivo.
You're suppose to put these balls thing into water and it will grow and grow and growww!


There's always something to do at my aunt's place!
I played their keyboard and look, even their guitar!
This actually belongs to us but we lent to our cousins cos they needed a small guitar.




Chey, act pro only. LOL.


And I played my cousin's pipa? I have no idea what's that called but it looks like a pipa anyway.
This sounds like a cello but more cheena? HAHAHA. It's pretty cool thou. Am gonna learn it!

So while waiting for the rest of the family to arrive, I made Alicia, my 2nd female cousin (mom's side) camwhore with me. I was in her room anyway so why not uh?


Lol, I thought for a really long time if I should upload this or not.
See, that's my fat irritated face.
Ugly uh? So don't piss me off! HAHAHA.
Alicia was doing whatever I did!



And then I was bored, I took the weird colorful looking ball like structure thing (lol) and play with it.


I don't know what I was doing.
Haha, I think I look weird in here. Watcha think? (:


And then my lovelies arrived.
Okay lovely that is. My baby girl! <3


OmgWhySoCute uh? (:




They had these cute lil Singapore flags tattoos on their cheeks and they were wearing matching clothings. I bought them those thou. From Vietnam! HAHAHA
So I made them do these cute lil pinches on their cheeks. See what they did below.










And a picture with Mommy! (:
Don't ask why my hair colour looks different in all the pics. LOL.


HAPPY 46th BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!
Oh belated, but again... (:

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment