Colore.Miyoc

Colore.Miyoc
My Blogshop

Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Voca People

Saturday!
Another day for family and we usually gather at grand's place but yesterday was a little more special than the rest.
I shouldn't use special because there's nothing really special.
The entire family gathered together because it was the 7th month prayers thing and we had to offer our prayers to grandma.
If you don't know what 7th month is, click here.
I don't wanna explain any further. T YVM.

The prayers were held at night so in the morning, I had work again.
And straight after work, Aunt came to pick me up with the two cousins (Jason and Alicia) to Singapore Expo.
Yesh! The Voca People Live Concert!
I can't contain my excitement and I am still stoked over it!
If you don't already know who they are, look below.

And here's a linky you can clicky to view them singy! #Idislikepeoplewhospeaks/typeslikethat.
Lol, I just had to. And I attached the link to all three words, pick your favourite word. HAHAHA!

Let me express my favourite few in the whole acapella group.
I know I know, they are sound just as amazing but I still have my favourites!
Voca Tenoro (one at the bottom row, at the right), I loveeee his enthusiasm and his voice!
Voca Scratcher (one at the top row, at the left), I loveeee how talented he is! I concluded that he's one of the best beatboxer I ever heard/met.
And these two were the ones I was up close and personal with. HAHAHA.
Btw, two of them are married, guess which ones! (:
And here's another link introducing each and everyone of them with their individual voices!

For those who didn't go to the concert, it's a pity. They sound x10000 times better LIVE than on youtube. Youtube just don't do them justice. And it's worth my every penny.

I don't think they will come back to Singapore anytime soon so the only way to listen to them live is, you gonna stalk them on their world tour.
But hey, don't say I'm a meanie.
For my fellow Singaporeans, they will be singing on 91.3fm this Friday at 9pm. #yourlastchance

After the concert we headed back to grand's.
The lil devils were already there and yes, I just had to..... CAMWHORE.
I'm very sure they will thank moi in furture when they see tons of their pretty photos!
So I turned my camera on and they came rushing over to squeeze their faces in.
Note: The follwoing photos you're viewing are not all clear. Reason being, they were shaking my hands and the camera.


Pretty photos but would be better if they were less blurry.
So the next photos you're gonna see is much much better!
Yeah, I made her do that. HAHAHA



What you looking at?


Seriously, watcha lookin at uh?

If you think Colette (the girl) is all sweet, pretty, innocent and pfft! an angel, YOU'RE WRONG!
I've got evidences!

Didn't teach her this.
"Me: Colette, what big nostrils you have!"
"Colette: All the better to SMELL you with, my deer!"



Didn't teach her this too.
"Me: Colette, what big eyes you have!"
"Colette: All the better to SEE you with, my deer!"


There, the best evidence of all!
But I still love my darlin(:

Some camwhoring with Alicia. My face is FAAAAT! ):







I spend so much time with these lil ones, my heart feels younger already.
HAHAHA, I am dead serious.


Wore my feathered accessory too!
Oh the dress is the same one I wore a few posts back.
Click here to view more pretty pictures. Lol (:

If you haven't notice, I always love to save the best for last.
Here's the best pictures for today's post!
Meet Alicia.
She's my tomboyish cousin. The second female cousin from my mommy's side.


Meet Evan.
The last male cousin from my mommy's side.
Always doing what his sister does. Has a smelly piglet soft toy that will never let go of.


Need I say more?
She's my baby girl. Lol, I wish.
Colette, my last female cousin from mommy's side.
She's everything to me.
People thinks I'm her mommy whenever we go out and I right beside her.
Do we really look alike? hmmm...


Fudge, I look scary here!


Her facial expression are so unexpected! HAHAHA
hey! She's happy taking pictures with me but just in this one, she decided to pose that way.


Finally(:
Ciao a tutti!


#Crushed

No comments:

Post a Comment