Colore.Miyoc

Colore.Miyoc
My Blogshop

Monday, April 11, 2011

New Shoes to the Dozens

Hai.
So today's been a gloomy day.
Woke up at 11am and the sky was already pretty dark which kinda burst my thought of running.
Stayed home all day cos I'm having a pretty bad tummyache and flu.
Urgh.

Before I show you what I did at home,
I MUST BLOG ABOUT THIS!
The only-man-I-love-now, which is my daddy bought me chilli crabs for dinner last night!
I was just grumbling about how much I crave for it on Saturday and he bought it for me the next day.
How awesome can my daddy be?
If you wanna be my future husband, learn from my dad(:
Go ahead, drool over now.


Kay, here's what I did at home today.
Mind you, this is not tumblr so don't expect pretty pictures all the time.
More pictures, not that many talk.


New Shoes to add to my current ones.
How's the leopard prints knee high socks? (:
I'm thinking of bringing a few designs to my blogshop.
Let me know what you guys think.



My New Dp on Facebook.



Lol, My lips look so swollen):




This picture chio (pretty) right?
Lol, I think it's the best I took today.
Haha, and this picture is very cleavage revealing so I had to do some adjustments before some chi-ko-pek (perverts) come here.


How can you not love those high-heeled boots?
And nope, I'm telling you how much I bought it.
Go to newlook and check it out yourself.
Lol, yes I am selfish like that.


No comments:

Post a Comment