Colore.Miyoc

Colore.Miyoc
My Blogshop

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

HelloSunnyGoodbyeStormy.

Hey Y'all!
This is the first post since the holidays ended and I'm already busy with school and work.
Stressed ttm but I must learn to balance it well(:
I had two lessons since the start of school and I must say I enjoy myself.
The facilitators are great and I'm still getting to know my classmates, well except for a few of them whom I already know.
And yes, not forgetting the awesome companion throughout the long school hours.
Thank You Camila and Levi! :D
They kept me through those boring times with fun webcam sessions and the little devil keep wanting to make me smile/laugh to myself in class. Grr...

Right so enough of school.
I want to share what I did during the last week of the holidays.
Yeah, I know I should not be reminiscing but I can't help it!

Last Friday, I met up with Jason (again) to hang out and we wanted to work out but at the same time get all ready for school.
I think he wanted to show me how his life actually goes, his rich life (haha) so he brought me to Raffles Country Club!

Yes, I have never been to one, sadly.
We had to train down to Boon Lay and cab from there so I met him at Woodlands and yes, Daddykins fetched me there! :D

So being Jason, he kinda used his membership card thing and paid to use the gym and the swimming pool.
We headed to the gym first and guess what? It was empty.
Yes, empty! No soul at all. That's a good thing no? At least we have the gym all to ourselves.
I don't expect much of a gym because it was my virgin trip and I don't know what to expect.
Jason asked me to try the treadmill first because I wanted to focus on cardio that day and he was all building some muscles.
It was a really small gym, like two equipments of each kind?


Him busy working out.



Last picture before we left.
Lol don't mind those fat thighs and no, I didn't go there just to take pictures.
I did work out okay, infact more than Jason did! HAHAHA

After gym, he brought me to look around.
Damn, the place is huge and all you see are rich people spending their time relaxing and enjoying their life away. Like come on, at 12pm? Shouldn't we all be at the office working our ass off? Hmmm...
We head to the golf area where those rich people place their golf stuff when they first arrive. We saw Avi there! He was actually working as the person who carry those bags for them. I think his pay is good plus I'm sure there are tips!
So I went on saying how come these people so rich uh? Can play golf anytime they want? And I asked Jason playfully, do you and your family do that too? I was expecting a no for an answer but he told me, his dad goes to the country club every Saturday for golf and most of the time he tags along.
My expression went from (: to -.-.
Wtfudge. I didn't know I had a very very rich guy for a good friend! I am serious.

Anywayhow, we went to change for swimming and tanning.
Guess what? The pool is empty too! HAHAHAHA!
I'm not kidding.



See I told you uh? So we had the pool, or rather all 3 pools to ourselves!

Yes, I wore my bikini.
And no, don't tell my I'm skinny cos I am not. Look at those fats.
So Jason went to swim right away cos it's difficult to swim in a bikini (-.-) and I took some time tanning and cam whoring at the benches. Lol, get ready for a flood of pictures of me! :D
But first, pictures of J!

Tired after only 4 laps! HAHAHA

So as usual, my craziness got the better of me and I had to ask J to do the hot swimmer-get-out-of-the-pool shots. Lol, it was a failure thou! ):





The last shot isn't that bad uh? (:



And here he is, sun bathing! :D
Oh btw, here's the view from my seat.
That's one of the cafeteria.

Now expect more pictures of moi! HAHAHA:D





See the difference! Lol I love my new tan!
And the pictures before the last one? I am not that white-.- It's the sun and the camera=effect.




Sunbathing my back! Lol I actually overdid it and my back is more tan than my front. OhMyG.
But who cares? (:


Look I'm actually perspiring already! It's quite difficult for me to break a sweat? I could ran 3.6km and I don't even perspire much. Yeah, I know. Heard it's unhealthy ):



My 4 bucks sunglasses! Coolxzzzz uh?!
And you won't believe how much I bought my bikini too! Ask me if you're interested! (:





Lol yes, boredom came to me and I just had to do it!
Don't ask me why, but I'm weird like that.
I told someone that I look like some caveman who can't afford a haircut or a shave. HAHA!
So do you still like me for my craziness? I can't even stand myself, look at the last picture! HAHAHA it cracks me up bad.

Okay The End of suntanning.
HAHAHA.
Anyhoohow, we head to Vivo City after for dessert.
Guess what I had?



Yummy!!! Lol, I forgot what they are called.
Butbut! I will be heading to Vivo City again the following week so I will check on it. Sorry to disappoint):
J promised me another cuppa yogurt. Droolxzzz! :D Meanwhile, I have to eat and binge lesser so I have space for yogurt.
And yes, my cup is overcrowded with strawberries and kiwi.
Lol, it was FOC (FREE OF CHARGE) and SELF-SERVICE! So being a Singaporean, we have to be kiasu(scared to lose) right? HAHAHA J took alittle and now he's being a sorry ass.

Look at the time! Late LAte LaTe! LATE!
I have to wake up every morning, work out, shower, and head to school.
Which speaks of why I always feel tired.

Good morning/afternoon/evening/night my friends! (:
I hope you enjoy this post.
And please visit my blogshop too! TYVM.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment