Colore.Miyoc

Colore.Miyoc
My Blogshop

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Colore.Miyoc

Hey ladies!
As promised on my last post, I will mention about my new blogshop in this post(:
Here's the link; http://colore.miyoc.com/
Please support me as this would determine how well I would prosper this in future.
And once again, I'd like to thank all my friends and loyal blogshoppers for the undying support. (:


First of all, why did I set up this blogshop?
Two reasons.
1. I'm a plus size or rather one who isn't slim and thinks of myself as "fat" occasionally.
Thus, I would like girls who thinks just like me to feel at home when they buy from my site.
2. As I always say; fashion comes with a price but the price doesn't matter when you can look the same with a much cheaper deal.
Therefore, the items in my blogshop will definitely hit above $25. Do expect prices as low as $10 or even much lower.
So why spend so much on something when you can source them at a lower price? And here I am, to help you(:

Secondly, what can you expect for my first collection?
Here's some of my featured clothings. Do check out the site for more designs.
I'm sure skorts are the in thing now and as a trend in many blogshops, most of them are selling skorts too.
I brought in a design which I hope you ladies will love it.



This is available in 3 colours (black, navy blue and grey) and you have nothing to worry about the sizing because I'm an UK 10 myself and I can fit this well even with allowance left.


I brought in a formal harem pants in black too.

I love how it fits me so well despite having huge thighs and butt. haha
This pair is a skinny fit and I have a loose fit design too.
Do email me at colore.live.com.sg if you're interested in the loose fit one.


And for the plus size ladies or those who are just like me, an UK 10-12, here's one top I chose!
This fluffy neckline top is ideal for casual wear, making you feel comfortable with the soft quality cotton material.

Available in 3 colours (navy blue, maroon and grey), bring it home for only $20. It's a steal!


All clothes are while stocks last so do visit http://colore.miyoc.com/ now, and grab them before it's gone! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment