Colore.Miyoc

Colore.Miyoc
My Blogshop

Sunday, April 10, 2011

What's OLD and What's NEW.

Well, we have come to an end of the first official week of April.
And yikes, new school semester is about to start!
I don't despise school, but I despise the having to wake-up-early bit.

Okay so here's what I have been doing for the week.
This week's been crazy, very cra-crazyyy.
I kept going to ION and Somerset 313 again and again with Jason and yes, all we did or rather I did was shop and eat.
HOW CAN RIGHT??? ):
Lol, I kinda forget which day was it that I went and what I ate on that day.
So here's all the pics of what we ate for 2 days.
Yes, my all time fav, taste of heaven Yami Yogurt.
Cept that I am quite disappointed of this one here.

I bought their new flavour, Mixed Berries or Fruits, I can't rmb which and it wasn't good at all):
I guess I will stay to peach forever! :D


Cornary Popcorn.
As promised with pictures, I did take a few of the Grape Soda popcorn I bought and the pictures are pretty much suckish.

So I took the pictures from the shop's menu instead!


How's this Levi? (:
And you can view the rest of the flavours without having to taste them ever! (Maybe Not.)

The Must-Have Starbucks Cuppa Jason and I needa get everytime we hang out.

Here's my Chocolate Chip Cream.
Never a coffee fan so here's what I can only buy):

Last but not least, Awfully Chocolate, Chocolate Ice Cream!
It's only $3plus for a single scoop and they are very very generous.

Looks like those when you buy from European countries and they serve you in this packaging.
Oh man, here goes my travel addictions again.


I mentioned about shopping haven't I?
Yes, I did a lot of shopping.
Added two new footwear to the dozens at home.
Will take pictures of it soon!

I figured people who come to my blog usually wants to see pictures of ME or faces.
Like who the hell wants to know what I eat everyday, how much fat I gain and all right?
So here's some camwhoring shots I did myself at home.
Lol, self a self-timer and the white wall did the trick.




Eyes big enough for an Asian? HAHA.
Don't laugh okay!
At least I did "try" to act sexay and even though I failed, I did try.
Have you tried and post it somewhere before? I bet you didn't and you did go all shy.
And posting it here will make more people come. LOL.

I received tons of comments on how good my dress looks (and not how good I look-.-) so, here's where I got the dress from.
http://myglamourplace.livejournal.com/
I'm not sure if it's still available in blue. I think I bought the last one but the last time I checked in their What's Available page, there's one in black.
So there you go.

Alright, busy Sunday even though I'm home.
Spending most of my time in the toilet and yes I am very prone to food poisoning.
So judging from the amount I ate in a week, I don't know what gave me the fp all maybe combining all of them did. lol.


Byeeee(:

No comments:

Post a Comment