Colore.Miyoc

Colore.Miyoc
My Blogshop

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Mad Disappointed.

Well, some of you know what had happened to me and I don't wanna start sharing it here.
Just some things that should not be mentioned here at all.
Thanks for all the concerns and yes, I did not break my arm but I am badly injured with bruises and cuts and my muscles are aching really badly.
Yes, my stomach is kinda swollen and erm I don't know I can't eat that much like before.
And no, I am not going to the hospital. Just need plenty of rest.

Okay, I don't want this to be a sad post so here's what I have been doing for the past few days.
So like I mentioned about some sad happenings, my dear friend Jason went out with me yesterday just to cheer me up(:
I should have said no! HAHA cos I spent 100 bucks in 5 hours. Can you imagine?
So we went out to shop and eat.
I bought like 10 tops? OhmyGosh.
Oh btw, I received my 3 items from chersamme already!
Came in a smartpac(:
Just one picture cos I realised the rest are filled with my address.
And I'm very satisfied with the 3 items I bought.
A black and mustard coloured pants plus a preppy barbie dress.
Will camwhore soon! :D

Okay so we headed to Serangoon, Nex.
Tell me, what's new and where's fun in Singapore. Sigh...
But we continued our food hunt.
The last time we headed there, we ate at this place called Grandma's Restaurant.
You'd probably find awesome authentic local delight and I never never get sick of the laksa.
It's a must try or must cry! LOL
Located at B1-15 (:

So Jason's second virgin trip there, we decided to have western food.
Mad Jack was definitely appetising even before we tried it.
Yes it was our virgin trip there so please pardon us for the amount of food we ordered:D
Here's the menu.

Check out the Side Orders.
Looks good uh?
And look! Soft Shell Crab.
Lol, I'm like a no.1 fan when it comes to crabs but I was so reluctant to get it because look at the price! It's 12.90 for like what 6 pieces (Jason counted according to the menu).
But we ordered it in the end because going out with a rich guy, the price doesn't really matter-.-
And look what's just below the crab dish!

Yes cheese fries! Ugh, mad awesome no?
That's the first item Jason chose. He says I must have thissss! LOL!



We wanted to have pasta first but we figured it doesn't look that nice and our fav pasta is still from Swensens (:
Look at that soft shell crab pasta, it's $16.90!?!?!?! How can right? ):

So we end up ordering from the chicken menu.
Grilled Chicken in BBQ Sauce was what we both had. (I repeat, the menu looks good no?)

So we waited for about half an hour for our food ): I know right, took so long given that there weren't a lot of people around at that time.
I went through the desserts and beverages menu.
And I was wow-ed.
Two pages worth of mouth-watering desserts! OMGosh.



And here's their specialty.
The booster juices are therapeutic juices which is said to benefit your health.
Mad Jack appeared on the magazine too and I think it's because of these juices. LOL.


Here is the long awaited grilled chicken.
Look like the menu? -.-
I was quite disappointed actually.
And wait, that's not all cos the chicken taste exactly like one of RP's (Republic Polytechnic) food stall! The one at W1 which sells western and is quite popular.
Mad pissed for ordering it):
But the fries was the only thing that had me going.
I love that the added apples and peaches at the side. Healthy! (:

Yay! Our favourite dish the cheesy fries!
Mad nice but not worth $7.90?
Yes this is the soft shell crab that the chef recommends.
Menu looks good but look at it in real.
Utter disappointment ):
Like only 4 small pieces and it's $13 bucks.
Ugh, I hate how I spent my money on that and it didn't taste that well also.

Lol, here's what my plate says.
And there's one caption on a plate that caught my attention.
I think it goes something like this: "Your mom doesn't work here. Clean up after yourself". LOL

That comes to the end of our dinner routine.
And you might be thinking how come we didn't order desserts.
Number 1, we were filled with fries and number 2, we were really disappointed with the dishes.

Anyway, I heard from many that some new yogurt shop called Sogurt sells heavenly yougurt.
Being a yogurt fan, how can I not try it right?
So we decided to have that for dessert.

We bought two small cups and each weighs 200grams?
It's so little and guess what? It cost us $12!!!
Yes, I'm making a big fuss about the prices of food from the beginning of the post and you must be thinking, so ex then don't eat lah.
But seriously, would you pay $6 for that cup above?
Plus the yogurt (I chose peachmango and grape mix) didn't taste really that H-E-A-V-E-N-L-Y.
If I paid $6 for yami yogurt, I did probably get more out of it and still, no yogurt shop has beaten yami yogurt yet! (:
(This is just my honest opinion. If you're a sogurt fan and you want argue your way into this, I suggest you keep that to yourself.)

Oh yes, I received pretty good comments on the first item of my newly opened blogshop.
Well, there's more good news now.
I brought in a few more new items for you ladies!
Yes, it will be real affordable so stay tune!
Preview up on the next post!

Ciao! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment