Colore.Miyoc

Colore.Miyoc
My Blogshop

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Carry On, My Friend.

Hello once again,
I hope my last post is interesting and I hope you guys can support me!
If this goes out well, I will bring more great deals in, promise! :D

So this post is kinda linked to the previous one.
I wore the top I mentioned in my previous post today.
I just love the back and for $23, it's a steal!
It's not like any other sheer material or lace that tears easily(:

Anyway, I've been stuck in the lab for 8 hours, these 3 days.
Feels mad fat cos it's not good to be in a food lab and all you do is eat/chat/play/watch dramas and what not. Ugh.
So here's some boring shot I took in the lab.

I love my hair here!
The bottom looks heavy and bushy? haha.
And there's that top with my little black heart necklace(:

And here's how the side looks.
Lol, the earpiece kinda spoil the pic but oh well.

So the camwhoring wasn't enough.
J and I went down to W4 to continue.


'
Look who needs a haircut.
Should I have my old bangs again or leave it as it is now?
Comments? :D

Lol, J said I looked like a crazy girl.



So I had problem taking the side or back view thing again, J offered help.
I wasn't ready so that speaks of the really huge smile. Haha.
Fat cheeks ):

Another one but we realised it looks blur.

No harm trying again right? (:



There you go, that's J with my crazy expression.
& yes, we used cameriod(:


In came the last beaming sun rays before it sets.


None of those two photos are edited apparently.
That explains how bright it was half an hour before 7pm in school1
And I realised my hair colour is running again! Awwh):
Should probably head for a hair cut and a colour session soon?
But the brown hair in that picture is nice, no?

Oh one more thing before this ends,
have you watched the latest GLEE?
Ohmyglee, you should if you haven't because the two gays kissed and most of the songs in that episode is just so awesome! (:
Okay Imma out.
Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment