Colore.Miyoc

Colore.Miyoc
My Blogshop

Saturday, March 5, 2011

First Colore.

First Colore as I moved on.
The old blog, www.musicwithinme.blogspot.com is still there but not exactly functioning.
Reason why I'm moving on is because that blog really seems so depressing like some suicidal teen.
I can't bear to delete it because it's worth 3plus years of memories, depsite bad or good.
Well, at least that can be a part of reference for looking back from now.

I want to start blogging properly.
With proper pictures and at least something interesting.
Okay, this is so not interesting at all.
I think the first will not be.

But anw, I took about 15 mins to think of this blog title.
ColoreLacuna- Color Gap.
That's the direct translation.
But I was thinking of something more like, colouring the every gap in my life.
I don't like seeing just black and white in my life.
Who wants to be colour blind right?

Yeah, I think you get that already.
Okay, tata.

No comments:

Post a Comment