Colore.Miyoc

Colore.Miyoc
My Blogshop

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Finding Comfort in Pain.

No matter how hard I try, I'd never please you.
A, B+, B+, B+ and B+ are my grades for year 2 sem 2.
You never know how shocked I was when I clicked on the site to check my grades.
I never expect myself to do so well at all.
But I did, and the first person that came to my mind was you, thinking that you will be really pleased with me and I did get a small "Well Done" from you.

I waited for you to come back home, hoping to see that bright smile from your face.
The minute you stepped into the house, I said, please come see my grades.
You said: "Can you wait?" with a tone I least expected.
I went back to waiting, hoping you did come soon.
15mins later, I said, please will you see my grades now?
You walked over reluctantly, and just looked at the screen briefly.
I said so how?
You just went "uhmm" and walked off.
I sat there, stunned for a min or two before I shut the window down.
I just couldn't believe it.

Many of my friends and others said it was done and they knew I worked hard for it.
Those sleepless nights with endless studying did really pay off if you put your heart in it.
But half of that purpose is to please you.
I tried, I know I tried my best this time.
And it's the first time I did get full As but still, I get no praises from you.
Afterall I'm still a human, no? ):

All these years in my school life, you never said I was good, never pleased with my grades never gave me a "good job" and here I was thinking I'm not good enough.
But's it's all close to As, am I not good enough? ):

I wish you did give me the same amount of attention you gave him everyday.
I wish you did give me the same amount of love you gave him everyday.
I wish you did talk to me just like how you talked to him everyday.
I don't know when you would ignore me suddenly and give me the cold shoulder for days.
I'm scared and I don't want you to stop talking to me.
At least tell me I've done wrong and not just go all quiet days when I don't realise I made a mistake at all.

For all my 19 years, I always had to find comfort in every pain you inflicted.
I'm you child too mummy.
You don't only have one kid.
Though I'm your daughter not a son, I still have your bag of flesh and blood.

Enough said.
I don't know how to recover from this incident.
Just blame it on me for being stupid and not getting all As.

No comments:

Post a Comment