Colore.Miyoc

Colore.Miyoc
My Blogshop

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

First Stripe.

Hello ladies, here's something special for you this week.
As some of you know already that I do own a blogshop but it's pretty much dead.
I intend to open one again by myself but of course my new blogshop will definitely try to sell clothes and what not at affordable prices.

Here's a preview of my very first item.
Stripes Top with Sleek Back Design.

The Front.
Just like a normal cotton top but look at the sides of the sleeves.
Ain't they cute?



And stripes will never go outta fashion!


And here's the back.
What this top features most is the back!
This unique design is made up of nylon fabric.
Don't worry about it being torn because it's not like any lace material!
& for girls who are a little plus size or have broad shoulders, you can definitely pull off this well!

Measurements: UK 6-12
Made of quality cotton material with good nylon back design.
I washed a few times and the material does not shrink.

Bring this home for only $23!
Free brooch with every purchase.
Normal postage: $1.50
Registered postage: $2.50 (every additional piece bought, add $0.50)
All Brand New! (:

For any enquires or purchases, please email; colore@live.com.sg

Please support me!
Thank You! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment