Colore.Miyoc

Colore.Miyoc
My Blogshop

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Hours To Come.

I am tired but part of me wants to stay awake.
Mummy is coming back from Shandong, Beijing in a few hours time. Probably 5am?
Should I stay up and wait for her?
Pretty tired already.

Kneeways, have you watched the latest episode on glee?
Episode 14, season 2.
Not as good as the previous one (bieber) but it's still all good.
The funny part that made me laugh so hard at 2am yesterday was
"
Ke-Dollar-Sign-Ha= KE$SHA"
HAHAHA OMGOMOMG I can't believe it! HAHAHAHA
okay, stop.

I should probably get my ass to bed now.
Have to start on FYP tomorrow and I'm so not in the mood for it.
Haven't been running and swimming for 2 days already and it feels like I've put on 5 kg in 2 days. Ugh.

on a random note;
I don't smoke, I don't drink or never drank, I don't club, I go home before 11am everyday except for family events, I never stay out once with my friends except for chalet, I can never get mad at my parents for something for long.
Am I normal teen?
okay, I'm off.

No comments:

Post a Comment