Colore.Miyoc

Colore.Miyoc
My Blogshop

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Second Meeting, No Awkwardness.

So a day without post.
& There's already 46 views since my new blog has been opened for 5 days? Uh huh.

Alright get to the point already.
Yesterday- the 8th of March was a pretty awesome day, especially the later part.
Had my second FYP meeting with full attendance, which I don't see a difference at all.
& yet again, I was the earliest and there were tardy people. What's new?
Well, on a side note, I really hate tardiness.
Like HELLO!, are you someone of a different status than me? Even if you are, you should still respect everyone.
Not referring to anyone here, but in general.
Just hate tardiness.
Well, I was late on COUNTABLE times but none of the occasions were invalid.
Like take it for sem 2, year 2.
Don't blame it on me. I left the house 1 and a half hour early for school everday(yes, I know. madness).
But thrice, I was caught in an accident that caused a major traffic jam. And yes, almost everyone in school was late.
So is that valid or not?

And today's meeting was like any other.
No, I did not feel anything at all.
Not even sad/hurt/scared and what not.
You're out of my life, offically(:

Okay fine, not gonna discuss anything about school for now.
My outfit for today IS much loved.
F21, tribal print dress? (Reason why that's a question mark is because I can't find the dress on the F21 site)- $35 if I'm not wrong? $35 is still costly to me but I love how the back of the dress looks like! The KeyHole Concept opening! Awesome? (: & not forgetting the print!
So here's a few camwhoring pictures I took using my cam and my webcam.

How's the print? (:


HAHA the keyhole concept opening at the back.
Brown bra to match the majority brown coloured on the dress.


Oh yes, I finally found what I wore on my cousin's birthday! (few posts before)
F21 Roses and Polka Dots Dress- $49
yes, $49! OMGosh uh! But it's vintage and you know I've got a thing for vintage! ):
Pretty uh?


I know the model looks ten times hotter than me and she's super skinny and the dress looks a thousand times better than her.
But who cares, it's mine now and I love my dress and I love where I spent my money on. TSK.

Here's a few more dresses I saw on the site which apparently I didn't see it when I shopped the other day.




Vintage dresses like this are just my style.
If you see this anywhere else and it's way much cheaper, please let me know!




Prints like that are hard to source!
Go shop at F21 NOW! Their exotic tribal prints are the new arrivals!
Or visit, http://www.forever21.com.

Well right now, you'd probably think I'm sucha high maintenance and materialistic girl, always spending so much on apparels and what not.
But let me tell you this, I do spend a lot on apparels and accessories (HAHA!) but I bet whatever I buy(almost every item) will beat your prices!
Most of my friends can't believe the clothes that I buy are of that price.
Don't believe uh, try me.
Maybe a few posts later, I'd give you give you guys a little tips.

But here's more camwhoring photos of me and my newly loved dress(:


Oh yeah, it comes with a stash to tie around your waistline but I used it as a headband(:
How do I look?







Last picture to end the post(:

No comments:

Post a Comment