Colore.Miyoc

Colore.Miyoc
My Blogshop

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Changes to Changes

Can this day get any worse?

Okay you guessed it, I didn't even start on my FYP after my last post.
I practically glued my butt on the chair and started watching movies after movies.
Yeah, I'm pretty much useless right now and I kinda lost the motivation to study hard and exercise.
See, the rain is being an ass.
I love the sun as always and the rain would be good at night.
But no, it had to keep raining on and off these days!
Even at the least expected time.
My dad told me that the weather compared to the past is completely different.
In the past when it's gonna rain, the clouds and the sky will start being gloomy.
But now, even in the brightest time of the day, it just rained!
Dad made it seem like we are much much more closer to the end of the world, anytime. Sigh...
I don't believe in that but you can't help to instill that little fear in you.

So mummy is back.
Back from her work trip and back to her business of nagging my head off.
I'm glad she's still suffering from jet lag cos I never seen her sleep so much and it's only days till the house war begins.

Alright so back to the FYP topic, there's actually a reason why I can't start my work yet.
See, I don't like starting on a major project without any equipments, which in this case would be my stationeries and a log book.
Yes, so I finally went to buy them today.



Don't ask me why I chose pink for both books.
I really don't quite fancy that colour too but there was only this pink of an ugly purple.
The Start Book, cost $1 each from Daiso.
The Pink LogBook cost $5.30 from Popular.

Bought these pens from Popular.
I think it's new in the market, well at least to me because I haven't been buying pens since I last grad from Secondary School 3 years back.
$0.95 each .

Some new things bought.



I bought this wallet a few months ago.
It's 5 bucks from preciousthots.
Yes, it's only 5 bucks.
The original price was $9.90 if I'm not wrong.



These two wallets were bought by mummy.
If I remembered correctly, a purchase of $30 and above, you can get one of this wallet for $15.
Mummy choose the darker brown while I chose the light one.
Oh yes, I have a thing for Vintage items, thus those purchases.


Mum's wallet look thicker than mine already.


How the inside of the wallet look like.


Visit Victoria Jomo now!
9 Haji Lane, Singapore 189202
Tel: 62982469
Email: victoriajomo@hotmail.com
Mummy and I bought a couple of items from there already.
If you're really fans of Vintage items, this is your one-stop shop!
Don't forget to add them on facebook too!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1056232874

No comments:

Post a Comment