Colore.Miyoc

Colore.Miyoc
My Blogshop

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Pency Standard 2011, Spring Collection

Before I begin doing some serious work, I always like to visit webs of expensive and branded clothing line.
Most of the time, I never did like their style to be honest.
I just can't seem to fall for branded like the other ladies.

But here's one Pency Standard, Spring Collection that got me fallin' in love.
It promises a sophiscated, ready to go clothings.
Reviewed by Dawn Del Russo, Fashion District Fashion Examiner;
"The Standard has been set – with the launch of Pencey Standard for Spring 2011. The line promises to fulfill every girl’s obsession for a sleek, sophisticated go-to piece. The ultimate collection of classic tee’s, up-to-date tanks.
The line has been seen on young Hollywood stars like Beyonce, Katy Perry, Kristen Stewart, Leighton Meester, and Rihanna."


Awesome much?
Even Katy Perry & Leighton Meester (my two fav celebs) wear Pency's line.
Here's a short video on the Spring Collection.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPCvsDSXq3w&feature=youtu.be
The model has really pretty hair and her figure is so good.
How I wish I was that skinny/lean.


Pictures from the Spring Collection 2011, Pency Standard.

Lace One Shoulder Dress in Pink



Distressed Worker Shirt in Army & Stained Tier Skirt
I love how these two pieces work together.
Like they seem worlds apart but the model really pull it off well(:



Ruffle Top in Green & Tier Skirt in Green
Check out that boots. I love!



This brown cardigan/jacket is mad awesome.
The design several style.
Dress with sleeves and not, and this jacket.


I picked up a few of my favs and what I would wear
Dreamcatcher Tank Dress in Ivory


Stained T-Dress
I Love how the details of the shredded loose clothes look at the side of the sleeve
They have many dresses like this.
Whenever I wear clothes like that, it makes me feel so "pocahontas"


Eyelet Suede Shift Dress in Tan
I can't seem to help but I really love dresses like that.
I bought a dress from F21 recently and it kinda look like this one.
Oh, check that keyhole opening in front of the dress!


Open Back Embroidered Silk Sweatshirt in Blush
mad crazy! (:


Crochet Fringe Mini Dress in Navy
How can you not fall in love with this unique piece?


Here's how the back looks like.

Don't forget to visit http://www.pencey.com/, for their 2011 Spring Collection.

Credits,
pencey.com
examiner.com

    No comments:

    Post a Comment