Colore.Miyoc

Colore.Miyoc
My Blogshop

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Mum's BruisedStubbedToe.

Been a week plus since the last post.
Yes, I am pretty much busy with the most not anticipated FYP.
But I actually like FYP? (I can't believe I am saying this now)
It makes me feel smarter like I'm using my brain to it's fullest everyday.

Alright, the counter thing at the side <<<<>

Anyway, I will just summarise what I did in the past 16days? which I have missed.

On my way to work.

Wound down daddy's car window and yes, crazy moment.



My current dp on my phone.
Blurred photo.
But I love how Cory Monteith look in that picture with the nerd specs.
That's the specs I'm getting soon!


On my way to another FYP meeting.
Dressed up today cos there's work afters.



My bro bought that hat for my 19th birthday.
You wouldn't believe how much it cost but I can't disclosed any information as I don't know what will happened if I did.
But anw, it cost like less that $9. So happy guessing(:
Bought this chiffon long sleeve pullover from Bugis for only $20 bucks.
The shop is at level 2 near the tattoo shops and I'm sorry but I don't even rmb any names of the shops in bugis village because I can't even find most of the shops signboards?
Nways, I love how the sheer blue material would made you look formal and it seems expensive.

On the 11th of March, I went out on a shopping, brunchner and last minute movie plan with Atiqah.
Wore my newly bought red plaid shirt.

Say hi to Mr. Tummy.




I realised that all my plaid shirts all red.
Should seriously invest in some other colour like the forest green one which already caught my attention months ago.

We had F.I.S.H for brunch since we both hadn't ate anything since the start of the day and it was already 2 when we met.
Not much pictures on the food taken since but look, at our dessert!

Her Strawberry Cheesecake!<3>

Mine was Raspberry Eruption. (everytime I think of the name, I keep wanting to say Raspberry Erection. HAHAHA)
And look! The cake is as long as my index finger. No kid.
Here's another picture to prove that I'm not lying.
See, half a fork size.

Meet my sexy lady with her new sexy green paul frank BB cover(:
You guys should really visit F.I.S.H soon!
It's quite similar to Fish & Co except it's much more high class and healthier here.
Love the salad bar and the mad awesome, Medditarian Fried Fish.
313 Somerset, Basement 2 I think? The food level.

We watched Red Riding Hood at PS afters.
Atiqah was so full of herself, we took the wrong side of the train instead. Real funny.
In the cinema, I think the ticker person knew we were gonna be the noisiest, he gave us the entire row to us!
& by row, I meant the entire right side of the cinema belong to us! It's either that or that row is haunted? HAHA.


At Spotlight, camwhoring with her new found sexy pink party hat.


We had KFC for dinner and that's how we end the day with Atiqah spending 4 times more than me as always(:

Yesterday was farm day with my parents and Jason.
Dad drove us to 9 Seletar Farmway 5 because we needed to get fresh mushrooms for our FYP.
I think Myco Farm is the only mushroom farm in Singapore.
The mushroom were really fresh because most of them are grown locally and I love their mushrooms crunchies! (mushroom that tastes like potato chips!)
(Don't worry, I'm not gonna post photos of boring mushrooms and photos of my FYP.)
There's this really friendly lady who works there every Sunday. So do visit on Sunday so you did get filled with endless mushroom facts(:

We drove down to The Animal Resort.
I've been there since my childhood years.
Dad always bring us down to feed the animals and not forgetting, them being scared by my brother.
Will post more about Animal Resort in another post.
I wanna watch "Supernatural" already! HAHAHA


Here's some last few pictures to give you a nightmare!
My mum's left foot with 2 toes severly bruised.
She kicked the door and the entire day she was limping her way through.
Got her an ice pack immediately and let's see how it goes.





Well, Chelsea VS Man City now.
I'm not a soccer fan but I always bet with my brother and as long as you don't bet along with him, YOU'LL WIN!(:
Nights.


No comments:

Post a Comment