Colore.Miyoc

Colore.Miyoc
My Blogshop

Monday, March 21, 2011

Much Ado About Nothing

Today was just rest and more rest.
This week would be hectic and I guess I would probably be dead tired by the end of the week.
So resting for the whole day would be good plus I'm having a very bad flu.
I've used a whole box of tissue since I woke at 12pm and the nose is still being a bad ass.
But staying at home for a day is so not healthy at all.
I've been munching on snacks non-stop since the afternoon and I never ate a proper meal today.

Here's what I have for brunch(might as well advert for a few of my new found fav snacks) :

Number 1;
MycoFarm Mushroom Crunchies (I mentioned it in the previous post)

Fried Shittake Mushrooms in Curry Flavoured.
They had only 2 flavours, Curry and Wasabi.
I'm not a fan of the spice so the curry was not spicy at all infact, it taste really good.
I ate like 3 packets in 2 days already?
Not forgetting it's $3 per pack.
Healthy much?
You can buy it at 9 Seletar Farmway 5.
Mycofarm Pte Ltd.
Opens everyday, 9am to 6pm.
(I suggests you go there by car because it's a really long walk. Tried before)


Number 2;

REALLY SWEET STRAWBERRY AND CHOCOLATE SNACK!

Have you been to Daiso and saw this (below) caramel snack before?
Tried it before?
It taste like that but in strawberry and chocolate flavored.
I LOVE IT!
For 2 bucks (which I kinda find it rather ex), you can get this at any Diaso I think.
Quick buy it soon because the snacks at Daiso keep changing and your fav snack would disappear once in awhile and pops back again!

And here's what I ate for dinner, just fries.

Don't you just love the chipotle pack thing?(:

I found these long lost accessories in my really messy room today while I was searching for something.

Bought in Vietnam and the one on the far right, I don't even know where I got that from.
It just mysteriously appeared in my room one day. Well, who cares(:
The rest are like less than 5 bucks? and all are handmade, muchmuch love.




Okay so right now, my mum and I just started a cold war part I-don't-know-what.
Don't get me wrong, I don't hate my mum in any way at all, I love her tons.
But recently, she's changing into someone else.
Someone more naggier, more fussier and more bossier.
This cold war started because some colleague of hers wanted to borrow some school uniform for a office function.
My mum volunteered to lend her MINE without even consulting me.
Yes, of course I rejected her when she came to tell me just now.
She didn't even asked me as in ask me to lend her the uniform but she said: "Do you have any other girl friends who can lend uniform?"
First reaction, WTS?!!??!
Like HELLO, I don't care if you readers out there think it's my fault or I'm being unreasonable but put yourself in my shoes.
I'm not saying I was from a good school or what but I take pride in my things and I never lend anyone my clothes before. Well, except for family members.
And she's lending it to someone whom I never met before. Imagine it's some fat aunty who perspire a lot? ew.
Plus, I kept my uniform ever since I grad in a really good condition.
Oh, I graduate from CHIJ Secondary (Toa Payoh).
And I'm sure if you ask girls from my school if they would lend their uniform to anyone they never met before, I would say at least 60% of them would say no?
Like COME ON!

Yes, go ahead guys, think of me as some ignorant brat who wouldn't help her mummy.
I even tell her that if she's gonna ignore her daughter just because of some uniform, it'd be totally lame.
Well, she started the cold war first and she should probably clean this mess up because I don't see myself in any fault or so.
Ugh, just fcuk it.

No comments:

Post a Comment