Colore.Miyoc

Colore.Miyoc
My Blogshop

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wet Hair.

This post is on behalf of someone.
And no, there's will not be pictures of me with wet hair. Haha.

Right, so how's my day?
What's new? FYP and mushrooms.
I think I'm being paranoid but seriously I still reek of mushroom. Damn.
Today' experiment didn't go that well.
Most of us were pissed but I'd rather not disclose any information here.
Anyway, we had a hell lot of fun in the food lab(:

Oh so my day started with this can of wangwang's milk.
I think it's awesome and I'm so hooked on to it.
Jason bought it for me! (:

I used my webcam so the picture is ugly ):
Plus that is my sick look with flu.
And so I decided to put on my newly bought beanie.
HAHA, I know I'm fat. Puhlease spare me.
What Round, Fat CheeksYou Have, Daphne ):
So how do I look? Comments? haha.

But I look so tan here, awesome!
I love tan! (:

Besides posting pictures of plain boring mushrooms, I have nothing else!
HAHA so here's so camwhoring shots of me with my much loved red plaid shirt.
Yes, I know I posted some pics in the previous post already.
Looks as thou I have sore eyes uh?

And the last picture!
I hope after seeing this, you will get sweet dreams!
IM' KIDDING! nights y'all! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment