Colore.Miyoc

Colore.Miyoc
My Blogshop

Monday, March 7, 2011

Pretty Much.

So, another day of holiday with nothing planned.
I love days like that because I get to spent time all alone.
Yes, I'm gonna start my log book for fyp today.

Well, I'm gonna blog about something interesting in every post. (hope it's interesting to you guys)
So here's for fashion.
Mummy bought the SimplyHer Magazine and so I was busy flipping through it today.
This particular shop name caught my attention.


The Editor's Market.
Heard of it?

The reason why I'm blogging about this amazing shop is because their items are all limited so it does not give you any reason to procrastinate, and then regret not buying later.
Their have items that are oh so vintage! and that's another reason why I'm going down to have a look!
Also, their prices range from $29 to $69.
Well on my part, prices above $40 is a no way! Yes, many of you know that I'm a cheapo and I can always find something cheaper than what you guys buy, trust me.
But the quality of the things sold in The Editor's Market it ASSURED!
I'm so gonna bring mummy down and we will definitely purchase something for sure.

Here's some pictures in their lookbook I found on their site.
It's the November 2010 look if I'm no wrong.
I tried looking for their latest styles online but there are only a few because their site is still in the making.




But don't fret, check out their facebook page now!
There's so many updates!
And oh yes, have I mention?
Editor's Market have been in so many magazine just in 3 months this year.
CLEO, ALEXIS Vol 001, Teen Magazine Feb Issure, Seveteen Feb & March issure and lastly, where I read about them, SimplyHer.

The Editor's Market,
Cathy Cineleisure Level 3.
Do visit, http://www.theeditorsmarket.com/ (I added the link on the tabs, at the left side of my blog) and join their mailing list!
& like them on facebook too! http://www.facebook.com/theeditorsmarket?sk=wall

1 more item I'd like to mention.
See, I'm not so much of a make up person.
The picture up there, with my brown hair and red lips?
It's my virgin makeup trial on CNY day 1.
Don't ask me how I do it, I just merely applied what mum bought for me.

But anw, here's something that really caught my attention.
I think it's the cover of the makeup palette that brought my eyes to read on.

Lovely isn't it?
The Limited Edition Bobby Brown Peony & Python Palette is inspired by lush peonies & the playful, feminie chic of cult label, Tibi. Yes, the design of the palette was designed by Tibi, exclusively for Bobbi Brow.

The palette includes six wearable eye shadows, with lid and liner shades as well as a mini eye shadow brush and a mini eye smudge brush.
This awesome looking purse-makeup palette is now available for purchase! The price that I know of right now, is $95, from Isetan Scotts.


Credits; Bobbi Brown http://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com, The Editor's Market.

No comments:

Post a Comment