Colore.Miyoc

Colore.Miyoc
My Blogshop

Sunday, May 1, 2011

May Day

Happy Labour Day Everyone!
I'm all hyped up for the long weekends which of course, Monday would be a holiday!
School's been really really a chore and it's draining all my energy and what not from my life.
But good new is, out of all the grades pulished for the modules, I have As. No Bs, No Cs and definitely No D, E, F or X :D
I'm so gonna work my way through this year.

I know it's been quite some time since I last blogged so I'm just gonna share what's new recently.
I've gotten my Paul Frank Spectacles yesterday!
Will feature it in a separate post because it deserves to be(:



New shoes for school.
They are not the other three new pairs. Lol, won't share everything because I think I'm becoming a shopaholic soon):

First day of school.
I wore the beige earth tone knit top my mom bought. With tights and the brown shoes you see in the picture above. J said I am gaining a lot of attention recently-.-

In dad's car.


Haha, my smile looks weird. Guess I wasn't all that ready for school.

What I wore on the second day of school.
And yes, that's the last time I took a picture before I left house.
Everyday's been WHAT SHOULD I WEAR TODAY dilemma and I hate having to waste so much brain cells thinking of what to wear.


No comments:

Post a Comment