Colore.Miyoc

Colore.Miyoc
My Blogshop

Monday, May 23, 2011

Fit or Fat.

I just had an amazing shower after a 5km run just now.
Yes, I ran 5km in 15mins and I swear I thought I couldn't make it.
Did 200 sit ups plus major stretching.
But the thing is, I didn't perspire like a mad dog ):
I did love to break a sweat after only 5mins of work out and at least I feel healthier but no, the amount of perspiration I broke can't even fill a cup.

But I'm still proud of myself. At least I managed to complete 5km without stopping.
And I must say, at least it took plenty of things off my mind.
Feeling much better already.
And thanks, N(: I appreciate today!

Anyway, my flu got worse and fever just had to come along. And what's worse, I have a huge ulcer on my upper lip ))):
Couldn't stop sneezing in class and, my ears and nose are all blocked now.
It's okay, at least I don't have FYP on Wednesday and I could at least sleep in.
But I think I should study all night/morning on Tuesday. What do you think?

I did think yesterday after applying my water mask, mum made to. Lol.
Do I look much better? :D
Ignore the messy hair please! HAHA I was lying down and so it speaks.


And Mommy's finally back to work today!
So in the morning I don't see her anymore which is kinda upsetting but hey, at least I get to camwhore even more! HAHA She won't poke her noses in!
Here's what I wore today and I'm thinking of doing a What-I-Wore-Today (WIWT) post everyday.
Most girls call it as OFT (Outfit for Today).
What do you guys think? Hmmm, but I can't promise a post everyday because it depends on my mood and how I look! HAHA
Plus, I would also include the prices in.
No, I don't care if you guys think I am a cheapo because I buy such cheap things (:
At least I know how to spend $100 on 15 pieces of clothings and you ladies spend on only 2/3!




WIW;
Blue Shorts- BKK (S$6)
Black Tank Top- Net (S$15) So ex right? ): But the quality is really good and it was actually S$19 for one, two for S$30!
Lace Crop Tank Top- Cotton On (S$15)
3 finger ring- Cotton on (S$6)
Bracelets- I have no idea where or who bought it for me! I am serious! One day, I came home and I found them in my pile of accessories. Didn't ask my mommy thou, but I think she bought it for me and won't tell me(:

You remember a post before?
When the latest stock I brought in was the TopShop Inspired Scallop Top?
It's officially OFS! :D
I am so happy right now! YAY!

But I should probably turn in now.
And fudge, I bought an international (is that what you call it?) charger just now with N, for $49.
At least I am not like someone who bought his "original" one for $96.
Another friend of mine who just can't save money. Pfft.

Alright, Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment