Colore.Miyoc

Colore.Miyoc
My Blogshop

Monday, May 23, 2011

VespaLove



Gag, I'm down with a really bad flu again.
I don't understand why every single month it's like this.
Well, I just recovered from one 2 months ago and now it's back. Back to stay for months.
When I am down with something especially flu, it lasts for really long.
Maybe on Wednesday when there's no FYP, I get Daddy to bring me see a doc.

Anyway, my obsession of Vespas is going bonkers!
I can't stop thinking about it and I told my parents that I am serious about taking a bike's license.
Daddy said nothing but I know deep down he don't agree.
Mummy thinks I'm joking, she always does. Sigh...
Well, I need to save up first!
Which means, not spending so much on shopping! ):
I asked N, how much would it take to get a license plus maybe a 2nd hand Vespa.
He said maybe $400- 800 for school and 2.5k for a 2nd hand?
And I told him, school would cost me $2k because I can't even ride a normal bicycle! ):
Anyway, he agreed to help me so we'll see how this work out!



Lovely isn't it!
I love the polka dotted one! (Second last row, first bike)

Okay, school n

No comments:

Post a Comment