Colore.Miyoc

Colore.Miyoc
My Blogshop

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Kite Flying Part 3

Hola a Todos!
& once again, Happy Vesak Day to all!

Yes today is a public holiday which I have mentioned in my previous post.
I woke up at around 11am because I stayed up till 4 am yesterday.
Did a little studying but I spent most of my time watching the new Hong Kong drama.
I have no idea why it got me addicted but I guess it's the way they speak English! It made me laugh so badly and I had a tummy ache afters.

Anyway, I woke up with 3 text messages from my aunts.
All of which, chasing after me for a reply if I am free for kite flying today.
Of course I am! Anything for my family and anything for kite flying!
So mum told me they decided to come over around 5pm.
Oh yes, this is for my local readers.
If you guys plan on kite flying with your loved ones, try Punggol.
It's way better than Marina Bay plus it ain't that crowded at all.
I lived near Punggol and I even tried kite flying a couple of times at night.

So we met at 5 at the fields and to our disappointment, mother nature ain't playing the cards well. The clouds were already grey and yes, the wind wasn't strong enough to even fly a small kite, much my dad's huge kites.
My brother suggested shifting to Buangkok and yes, it was way better! (Buangkok is a few streets down, between Hougang and Punggol)
It's my first time flying there and although the fields were much more bumpy to run on, I love the sceneries when I take pictures of them flying kites. Yes! sceneries are what that keeps me staying.

Sadly, it started pouring cats and dogs only after 30mins and we didn't manage to kite fly at all.
However, we had loads of fun packing our stuff and unfolding the kites in the rain! It's not everytime we get our parents allowing us to play in the rain, much less they are in the rain too!
I felt contented when I hear all the laughters, playful shoutings and seeing their smiles (:
I managed to snap a few pictures of the kite flying process, some taken by my aunt.
You will see their photos first, accompanied by mine! Lol, hey this is my blog so I will spam my pictures here! Don't expect pretty pretty pictures of me! Plus, I love taking pictures when I'm out with the sun! I love how the effect of the sun play the pictures I take!

On our way to Punggol.

Check out the view! Isn't it lovely? (:


The colour of the pictures varies because I was in the car snapping along and the sun was playing with my hair tone mostly! I did not edit any of them, well except for cropping because that is editing too! The colour you see in the picture is true to itself so that's why I love taking pictures when I am out in the sun!




My mini travel bag.
If I tell you it was a gift when I was 5 years old, would you still believe it?
But I am speaking of nothing but the truth, so BELIEVE IT!
I am sentimental like that.



My $2 Diaso headband. HAHAHA
I am a cheapo, don't blame me for it.
Looks good uh? Rainbow Polka Dots.






I wore the colour block shirt mummy bought for me. Oh yes, it's only $2!!! HAHAHA can't believe it right? Who says you need to be rich to buy good looking stuff to look good? Kill Them!


I brought along two pair of sunglasses.
The brown 80's looking pair is brand new. Mummy bought it for me too(:



But I look ugly in that!
Don't you think it makes my face look fatter than it already is? ):
Btw, the blue bangle there? Check a few post back if you're interested to find out where I bought it from.


I decided to go Hippie after awhile.
Lol fickle-minded, yes I know.





I LOVE THIS PICTURE (The one below)!!!
BEST I TOOK SO FAR FOR THE DAY!


I LOVE YOU MR.SUN!
YOU MAKE MY HAIR LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL ALL THE TIME! :D
PLEASE JUST DON'T MAKE SINGAPORE ANY HOTTER, TYVM! <3


WOW!!! Look how much difference it gets just within two snaps!
Woots, and now I have a rough image of how I will look with Red Hair. Hmmmm.
Brown or Red?
What do you guys think? Comments please? (:



SEE I TOLD YOU IT WAS THE SUN!
LOOK HOW SUNNY IT WAS!!!
My brother at the back seat, looking bored as ever. Hee(:



Playing with the sun again.
Btw, the band on my head? It's only $1.50!!! HAHAHA yes, mummy bought it again(:

When we reached Buangkok, the other field was filled with Indians playing Cricket.
Lol, I swear they look like they were having some competition!

And yes, when will I forget about my little ones right?
They look so cute today! (:
And for people who have been asking me, are they my child? Give it up already.
They are my cousins.
But I don't mind having children as beautiful as them for my own(:







So, here's the view of Buangkok.
Not much people were Kite flying when we got there.
Perhaps, it could be the weather.
The following pictures would depict very very grey clouds.
I hate it when my photos are dark and gloomy):


Setting up.


Not much kite flying action! Sorry!
We only played for half an hour or so before we ran for the cars.


Mummy looking like some dude. LOL!
I asked her, who's this man flying the blue kite and she gave me the -.- face and said It's ME!!!


Bro and Mum.

Bro Mum + Colette <3

She ran immediately when her foot set down on the fields of green.
I took this 3 shots one after another and guess what?
It was amusing!


Well, you have to see it quickly.
Colette there, and she goes poof!
Evan there, and he goes poof!
No one there, with my bro on the fields, doing I-have-no-idea-what.



At out rest area.




Nice plaids, baby girl had! (:

My brother with baby Evan.
You know what guys? I swear my brother has a good figure.
No fats, just muscles and he's aiming for that 6 packs! Gah.
Look at his sister, fat like a globe. Sigh...



See! I told you!
Fat like a globe right?):
Lol, actually it was the wind that blew my top off and I look as though i have a huge stomach.
But I love my legs there! HAHAHA

Yes, I picked a kite to match my top! HAHAHA
Please, I was bored and dad helped me to pick that one too(:




Last picture and offfff to the car!


Remember the post where I got the little ones to put on my Paul Frank glasses?
And I kept those pictures at the end?
Well here's another funny thing I would like to add!




Lol, we took snap 1 and I said okay, let's go for another!
Snap 2 taken and I told her, why you look somewhere else? ):
Snap 3 taken, I was like -.-.
HAHAHA, she seems pissed with me but who cares. IT'S FUNNY! :D

Anyway, this post took me 2 hours. Grrr...
I hope you guys enjoy it, at least my efforts won't go to waste.
& I listened to Andrea Bocelli's Playlist on Youtube while updating.
Learned a new italian word.
MI MANCHI!
& the song is awesome too! I just love his heavenly voice. Very Very Soothing...

Ciao a Tutti! (:


No comments:

Post a Comment