Colore.Miyoc

Colore.Miyoc
My Blogshop

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

CC hat plus Lennon Sunglasses

Psst! I've got only 15 mins till lessons begin so this will be a quick post!
I will blog a longer one with WIWT tonight, that's if my flu bug allows me to.

So this post I wanna share the two things I wanna buy right now. (which you guys might have guessed it, if you read the title)
1. Charlie Chaplin Hat in Black
2. John Lennon Shades

Yes, people says I have a fetish for things that are inspired by dead people.
Hey, I see nothing wrong with it and infact, I don't see any living people coming up with cooler stuff than they have.
If you seen me real, I wear like Audrey Hepburn Top + Rings + Necklace + Bag to school and I see nothing wrong with it(:

Okay Charlie Chaplin's Hat.

Don't you think it's cool? Like awesome cool?
How you not go, oh that's vintage!
But to tell you something, I am scared of Charlie Chaplin.
Don't you think he has a face of a clown? And I am very very afraid of clowns.
But fudge it!


Second item, John Lennon's SHADESSS!
This is one shades that I must add to my collection.
But the thing is, it's too small for my face? ):
Well, we'll see about that.
After I buy one!




Vintage Fetish Never Dies!

No comments:

Post a Comment