Colore.Miyoc

Colore.Miyoc
My Blogshop

Saturday, May 21, 2011

My Secret Obsession 1

I am gonna reveal one of my secret obsession in this post.
It's something I have long been admiring and I want to own one.

It's a...
VESPA!

I guess it's because I have a thing for Vintage stuff and yes, Vespa is so attractive to me.

See, that's my idol, Audrey Hepburn with Gregory Peck on a Vespa and she's riding it!!!
If I were to own a car, I would choose a mini cooper. Well, I will leave it for some other post.
But before I move on blabbing about how much I love Vespa, I have a confession to make.

I CAN'T RIDE A BICYCLE!

Yes, at this point of time you will laugh at me, thinking that wth? you can't even ride a bicycle and you wanna ride a bike?
My dad have been teaching me since I was 8 and he gave up when I was 15-.-
I still can't ride at all. Just can't balance.
To put into simpler terms, I am afraid of falling. I don't have the guts.
You know when you're riding a bicycle and ready to make a turn, you would naturally well, turn and ride your way.
As for me, I would stop the bicycle, turn the bicycle to wherever I wanna go, and then start riding.
It took me years to at least ride independently on a 2 wheels only bicycle after my dad's and uncle's help.

Yeah whatever, I am gonna think about having to try out riding a bike.
I asked N for help and he said he would teach me first.
Sigh, I don't have a good feeling about this at all.
But I just wanna own a bike so that I can travel around easily.

Anyway, if I were to own a Vespa, I would like a white one!
Although my favourite colour is Red but I think Vespas look best in White.
But then again, I will start nagging and whining when my Vespa turns yellow or has very obvious scratches.


I would be so lazy to even clean it. -.-
But do you agree with me that white Vespas are the most good looking ones?


The second colour of my choice would be Red.
I just have a thing for Red. Lol, like I said it's my fav colour.
Even my trombone case is Red in Colour.
My phone, my wallet, my bag, my everything is almost Red.







My third choice of colour would be Black.
Of course, a Vespa would not look that good in Black.
Can't see much of a difference too and most Vespas comes in bright, cheerful colours which makes it stand out even more!
Like the ones in the picture below.
However, I will never buy such colours.
I don't know if I prefer any other colours besides White, Red or Black.
Well, maybe an exception for the olive green one below.
It looks so vintage and I think it's one in a million too!



So tell me now, should I start learning how to ride a bicycle first before getting a license for a bike?
But I still don't have the guts to ride one.
Argh, tell me why don't I have a chauffeur.

No comments:

Post a Comment