Colore.Miyoc

Colore.Miyoc
My Blogshop

Saturday, May 7, 2011

May Birthdays and Mommie's Day

HaiHai!
I'm sure everyone is home catching up with all the news and what not about the elections.
I don't know why but I don't seem interested at all.
Well, all I can say is whoever wins or lose, JUST DO THE RIGHT THING FOR SINGAPORE(:

School again is alright but I got a B for pharmaceutical compounding which is OMJC@!#@%(&!!
I'm so upset and disappointed with myself. How can I break the records of As I have been getting since the first day this semester? Sigh, but I just have to work harder next time.

Like every Saturday, my family and relatives would hang and have dinner together at grand's place but today we did much much more.
We celebrated the birthdays of the May people and also Mommie's Day!
I love family gatherings a lot and for you guys who know me, Family is always before anything else.

I left house to collect the cakes I ordered from Mas again!
Yes, read a few posts earlier and you know what I'm talking about.
This time, I ordered 3 cakes! Why? Go on reading.


I love to camwhore in papakins car because the natural light from the sun is so awesome.
My hair always changes to different shades of brown as papa drives and I snap snap snap!!!
And look how my hair curls messily at the ends. I love it a lot! :D
Those pictures are so unexpected!

So before dinner began, we had Durian first.
To my international friends who reads my blog, Durian is the king of fruit and well, famous in Singapore. I'm not sure if you guys will love it or not. Lol, but don't worry I am not a huge fan of it too.
Aunt trying to "split" the Durian open.


Even my little cousins love them too. Oh you should watch how fast they wipe those things out!



Just look at how she sits when she's enjoying.


"COME HERE AND I WILL FACEPALM YOU WITH MY FILTHY-DURIAN SMELLING FINGERS!


Watch the video and see how Colette my bbg (not my daughter -.-), eats. Lol, ignore those background talking and yelling. My family are all over-excited and agitated people who speaks in tons of languages. But hey, that's what all the fun is in my family.

Some camwhoring before dinner too!


Evan's new Ben 10 watch.
To be honest, I think it looks cool and I actually quite like it. HAHA

Trying to reach the ceiling with her dad's help.
Little brother watching with envy.
And guess what?...
Monkey See, Monkey Do!



Check out my Strawberry/Watermelon nail art!
I did it by myself okay! And I took a picture of my right hand I took because it's so tough to paint that hand okay! So proud of myself! (:



Jason took this picture fer me.
Lol, I don't know what I was thinking but I kinda like this picture (:


This is the vintage/70s/80s/90s (pick one), looking mirror at my grand's place.
I bet not much houses still have them. Even the huge blue cup is so oldish-looking.
Talk about reminiscence.


All the food my mum and aunts prepared.
There's more but I'm just too lazy to upload. Haha. You guys will think my family members eat a lot but in fact, we do! At least we don't starve ourselves! Pfft, we are grateful for that(:
That grape looking jelly? It's actually made of dragonfruit extract. My aunt went through so much trouble to make that as it is not easy at all! And it tastes good(:

OkayOkay,
I get into the election mood too okay?

Meet my granddaddy!
He's the most awesome granddad I could ask for.
And yes, his black hair is all natural. Lol, no signs of grey hair uh? That's something I want too! (:
And yes, my granddaddy is a pro-PAP! For that, I'm one too.
(As I'm typing this, news as it that WORKERS' PARTY WON THIS YEAR?!?!?!) ARGHHHH! HOW COME! ):








The 3 cakes! (:


I bought this Chelsea Cake for my brother.
Yes, he's a loyal fan of Chelsea.

He's really happy when he saw the cake!





Mum sponsored this cake for the May babies.
Cook- my aunt loves to cook!
Play- my brother loves soccer!
Sing- my other aunt loves singing!
We got inspired by the Eat Pray Love logo(:


The last cake is a surprise for all the moms!
Well, I was the mastermind behind it and my cousins all had a share in it!(:

The Moms.









Just had to leave this to the end!







Enjoy the rest of your day! (:
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment