Colore.Miyoc

Colore.Miyoc
My Blogshop

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day Two

Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
1. I think I am fat most of the time, and other times, just right.
2. I can't cycle a bicycle but I wanna learn to ride a bike. (Much like you have yet to learn to walklk but you want to run)
3. I love the colour Red, Brown, White and Black. The others are like.
4. I get all depressed from a bad grade at school or an exam, but I bounced back quickly.
5. I am a perfectionist and I want things to go according as plan. But I know nothing is perfect ):
6. I love my family more than friends. And to be my good friend, it is toughness rating 1 our of 10.
7. I can play the piano, oragan, cello, violin, guitar and trombone,
8. I love to cuddle in bed and spend a long weekend with a loved one.
9. I love to shop and eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment