Colore.Miyoc

Colore.Miyoc
My Blogshop

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

ULF

Updated!
So as promised, a better post?
But I don't see how is this better since my flu just got way worse.

Class today was awesome as usual.
Keneth, one of my few favourite students (I can't help it. Favoritism is everywhere!) left another memory for me.
If you follow my facebook closely after I post something after work, most of the comments are related to him.
Like the other day when I work my Blue Rocker Denim Dress plus Black Leggings to Work, he came into class and shouted; "HOW COME YOU SO PRETTY TODAY?!"
I was so embarrassed *blushes*!!!

Today, he was stuck with one question and I have no idea why he said the shoes on the girl in his worksheet is brown in colour when apparently, there are no signs of brown except for black, white and maybe red from my pen.
I asked him to look carefully again and he insist on saying the girl has brown shoes. At this point of time, I thought he suffers from colour blind so I asked. Can you point me something that is brown? So he looked around and the thing I know, he turned around to face me and shouted "YOUR HAIR!!!!" I was like omg, okay so is there brown in the paper?
Lol, I swear it was so unexpected that I stumbled on my words afters.

Anyway, I bought a few items online and they arrived a few days ago!
Just to share with you one item that I am very pleased with!
This pair of Maxi Skirt Leggings I have been hunting for ages.
Saw one at Bugis the other day.
The Skirt was black and the leggings are with leopard prints and I immediately fell in love with it!!! But the price was so fudging ex, $50!? Like wth right? You ladies might think it's okay what, what's wrong? But no way am I gonna spend my money like that.
So I was blogShopping the other day and I visited http://drawingmadeline.livejournal.com
I went to their site several times and they offer a range of styles.
I love their vintage styles especially!
You can find this pair of leggings + Maxi Skirt I bought under the Sales Section for only $16.50!
It's called Dreaming in Ink Bottom!




I found this picture on google.
Looks good too uh?
And maybe I will pair it with my boots or black studded platforms too!


WIWT TIME!
I was up today and yes, I felt lazy.
After the long exhausting workout yesterday, I don't have the energy to dress up pretty this morning. So, Casual!

Black Tee- Brother bought it for me (S$3)
Denim High Waist Shorts- BKK (S$ 4)
Nude Comfy Shoes- Mum bought it (S$4)
My friends say that the shoes looks like bowling shoes. Please -.-
So simple right? And $11 it cost for a outfit to school. Who can beat that? (:
And don't ask me how come I look so yellow in my pictures every morning.
My house has one of the most awesome views of sunrise and sunset so when I take my pictures in the morning, the sun is rising! :D

Got Tumblr Feel not? Lol.
Have right?
From the left;
White Black Diamond- From my blogshop (S$4.90)
Black Diamond- From my blogshop (S$3)
Retro Man- Some flea (S$2)
Blue Stone Ring- (S$9, Usual price S$36)
Yes! S$36!!!
I was out shopping with my aunt the other day and she bought it for me at only S$9!!!
Plus it's real stone please!!!
I bought a S$9 silver coiled ring for Atiqah too but sadly, it was too huge ):
And lastly, the gold arm bangle- From Diaso (S$2)

One of my creative/artsy/talented whichever you wanna call him friend did some twitching on my previous picture!
What do you guys think? Better? :D
I think it's more focused on the rings now!

Right, so no FYP tomorrow!
I'm gonna work out again plus I'm already feeling all the aches):
It's soooooo bad!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment