Colore.Miyoc

Colore.Miyoc
My Blogshop

Monday, May 16, 2011

JustForRandomiousity.

Randomiousity.
Is there such a word? Or did my quirky little brain just thought of it?
Well, I decided to add an extra blog in tonight.
Seeing of which, tomorrow is a holiday for all! (:
Happy Vesak Day Everyone!

I'm hoping I get to go somewhere tomorrow.
Perhaps, a yogurt or something? :D
But nah, Tuesday is all Vegs day so I did stay at home and be in a veg state.
How sad... Unless someone asks me out! Anyone? Lol.

And again, randomness kicks in.
I learnt two random fact today.
RFact 1: The distance between your wrist to your erm the line you see at your arm where it bends? Do you know where I'm referring to?
Well, that distance equals to your feet!
Believe it or not! Try it!!!! (Now I can imagine all the stupid actions you guys are doing. HAHA lift your stinky feet up!)
I swear I was amazed when I did it.

RFact 2: Long-time use of make up actually absorbs the colour of your face!
So ladies, I am not asking you to believe this crap I am saying but don't you find it true? When you wipe the make up each time off your face, don't you find it getting paler and paler? Much like a ghost too? Hmmmm....
And for the guys, should you choose a woman who loves make up so much, I have one theory of mine for you. Next time, pick one who don't use make up at all and are pretty naturally. Don't you guys feel cheated when you see her for the first time and a couple of times later all looking glammed up and looking gorgeous but after months, she show you her true self. Gag, you must be thinking :" Who are you? What have you done to her? What have I gotten myself into?!" Well, just my penny worth of thoughts (:

Wow, I've used too much brain cells today.


See, my stress face! ):
I love that top! But I haven't wore it out yet. (Out of my house, technically.)
Lol, yes I bought it for 70% off, it's original price.

It's from a shop at Nex, called Kitschen?
Neh, you can't that piece anymore! HAHA

Check out my Leggings too!

Mummy bought it for me! And yes, it's from Chinatown for only 10bucks!
I know Chinatown is the last place I would go to shop. Lol, but I found a few treasures there!
Like the Red Plaid Top(few posts before).

And I did my own manicure yesterday.
I am actually amazed at how good it turned out to be!
Lol, proves the joke about Asians being good with nails! LOL!
I had so much trouble taking pictures of it because my cam really sucks ttm.
So here's the best I could make out of.



Red Nails on my Right Hand with Black Petals Flower.




And on my left hand, just a transparent base and top coat with purple coloured petals.
please tell me how it goes?!(:
Floor for comments are opened, be it good or bad!


Enough Randomiousity for you yet? (:


1 comment:

  1. Awesome nails ;D
    I wish I could do it that pretty!

    <3

    Carmen

    ReplyDelete