Colore.Miyoc

Colore.Miyoc
My Blogshop

Monday, May 30, 2011

Bits and Pieceseahr,

Before I call it a day today,
I wanna post some random stuff taken over a few days.
WIWT for Last Thursday.

Green Tie Dye Top from Vietnam (S$7? I can't really remember the price)
Dungaree- Mummy bought it (S$15)






Sun again making my skin tone vary from picture to picture.
But I love how my skin is in those pictures!
Sun-kissed sun so hot, I'll melt your popsicle! LOL!
Ah, see that fat butt and huge tummy? ):



Everyone is asking to see my accessories and so I gave in and took a pic.
This is not the only box. Lol, this is just part 1. I have about 5 parts of this?
Wait till you see my other rings/bracelets/necklaces/anklets/bangles, oh yeah not forgetting, tons of earrings.
Yeah, keel me already!
Daddy made this box like thing for me! (:
Rings above and others below.
Gonna explain what are those accessories above but in a different post.

Right now, bed time.
I have been running 4km every morning when the sunrise, well at 6am.
Hardworking uh?
I'm working hard for something. Once, I achieve it, I will let you guys know(:

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment