Colore.Miyoc

Colore.Miyoc
My Blogshop

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Android Love

Student: Teacher, do you have a boyfriend?
Me: No. Please do your work.
Student: Then you must be married! You got husband right? What about children? How many?
Me: -.-

This post was suppose to be a long one but I'm gonna split it up!
This is mainly a post on pictures (not myself) of what mommy and I did.


We did loads of shopping and eating too! YUMMMEH!
We went to Old Airport Road for lunch and queue for the frigging awesome soyabean curd.
I love Old Airport Road hawker! It's like a food heaven there!
And that's one of the many reasons why I'm proud to be an Asain, much a Chinese.
There's many stalls there which sells the soyabean curd. I don't know what they did to the curd that makes it seems so addictive.
Here's the very first stall I tried from and it was sooooo good! Lao Ban Soya Beancurd
Don't see a queue right? That's because people had already placed their orders either the day before or hours before and the shop is actually "closed" to prepare for the next collection at 7pm! I was there at 3pm and OhMyGee, that's a few good hours to wait!
So guys, if you wanna head down for their curd, remember to place an order first!


Here's the second stall I tired.
To tell you the truth, the curd from both stall taste the same.
I don't know why people would wait for hours for Lao Ban. Is it because they like the name of the shop? Lol Lao Ban= Boss. Boss VS 51? Which will you pick?(:


We had Big Prawns Noodles for lunch.
I know this picture does not seem that appetising. But it does not do this noodles any justice at all! Afterall, looks are deceiving right? Wait till you try it!
It's one of the stalls close to the outside of the hawker centre. Go try it okay?! (:

We roamed around the hawker for a little while more and guess what I found?

Sweet eh? Mini Doughtnut Lookalike Biscuits!
It's $2.20 per box and they are all freshly baked!
You will see the shop owner busy baking at the same time and serving the customers.



Shop name is Xin Tian Di if I'm not wrong. Sorry, not good with chinese names at all):
But I want more nao!!!


Mommy bought these lovely cheese delights on Thursday!
Left is cheese tart and right is mango cheese cake.
Again, these pictures do not do justice to these lil ones.
I will get the address of this bakery soon!
So please keep reading! (:


So many flavorus!!!


& the crust is awesome! Omgee!




Guess who's back and not to stay again?
Mac's Twister Fries!
I missed the last time they were back and I'm not giving it a miss this time round!
Fuging Sinful.

So I guess after reading this post, you guys know I'm actually not on a diet just because I don't eat a lot infront of you guys.
See how much I eat behind your back! Lol.


Heat Lightning by John Sanford.
Book I'm currently reading. Mom borrowed it for me from the library.
Alright, next post you will see my face again! HAHAHA


No comments:

Post a Comment