Colore.Miyoc

Colore.Miyoc
My Blogshop

Friday, July 8, 2011

Vintage Floral Loves.

Thousand Apologises for the mini hiatus! Thanks for those who have been visiting regularly!
It's July already and I know I haven't been returning to my lil' corner here but I have my reasons. I know I mentioned about posting 6 hot lads every week or so, but I failed to do so. So So Sooo Sorry! ):
And in this post, I promise many pictures and a couple of good news!

The first good news is, I changed my phone! :D
My lover bot, Samsung Galaxy SII!


I never expect myself to change a phone that soon and I didn't expect it to be an android too!
I said NO to Apple and Berry, YES to Galaxy. Don't get what I'm saying? Go Figure!

Lol, when I saw the box and it says "No Chinese Menu" I went, Not As If I Needed That.
I love my new phone because:
1. The camera is 8 megapixels so I promise more quality pictures here pretty soon!
2. I can't stop downloading apps even if they are pretty useless
3. I get to watch my videos and movies in here so much clearer!
4. There's just too much goodness! (:
So byebye to my lil red riding hood (my old Nokia phone) and hi to my bot! I haven't gave it a name yet and I never gave names to my phone. Jason called my old one the lil red riding hood because I love red so much and my cover for that phone is red. Lol


Second piece of good news. I'm so done with my FYP Report and the meeting records.

See that? Evidence to prove that I actually submitted so I don't get framed later. Lol.
Feels so much better without having to think about FYP that much now.

Third piece of good news. It ain't considered as a good news but whatever! I watched Transformers 3 this week too! I think I'm the only weird one around because I watched the third saga first followed by the second then the first. Lol.

Went with J to Nex@Serangoon.
My sweet popcorn! :D


Oh yeah, BodyShop came over to our school on Wednesday and handed out these free samples.
It's freeee! So why not uh?
Tea Tree Facial Wash. I told mom I would give it a try and if it's good, I might consider buying it.
Free Banana Too during Breakouts. I don't know why they wanna hand these free goodies out during a day where almost all the year 3s aren't in school.

Fourth piece of good news!
I chopped off 5 inches of my super duper long hair! Many asked if I'm sad or I kinda regretted it. But honestly, I don't mind. I feel so much lighter and neater now! It's like my hair is so much smoother and I can't stop running my fingers through it. Lol, even my mom loves running her fingers through. Wanna have a touch? heehee.
Well, I let the pictures do the talking but tell my if I look with a much shorter and nearter hair than before! (:
And the pictures that you will see next are taken by my Galaxy SII.
This is the original and I downloaded this application called PhotoWonder.
Played around it with the original photo so here are some pretty effects which made me prettier! #noshame

LEFT- Original RIGHT- With Retro Effect
Cool uh? :D
I have more for you to admire! Take your time! #reallynoshame LOL

LEFT- Original RIGHT- With Soften Effect


LEFT- With Sunny Effect RGHT- With LOMO Effect

LEFT- With BlueTone Effect RIGHT- With Autumn Effect

I wore my Forever21 Blue Polka Dotted with Red Roses Vintage Dress on Tuesday.
With mommy's Vintage Pumps. It's so so soooooo Comfy! Look at the diagonal shapes on the soles? It's mad comfy! The price is something mommy will definitely go off, but not me for now!


Acting Cute I know! ):


Someone told me my hair looks like Nelly Furtado's. Lol #flattered
Blue Roses Polka Dotted Dress- Forever 21 S$35
Vintage Pumps- Victoria Jomo S$30?
It was originally much more costly but you know my mom, the bargain queen.


Last piece of good news for the week!

A package from Pendulum Rose!
What did I buy this time uh?
I always shop online but I don't buy things actually.
This is my 4th/5th item I bought from a blogshop. So what's good from Pendulum Rose that I placed an order?


This awesome Vintage Floral Top!
Okayokay, one of my main weakness is Vintage + Floral. So yeah, I couldn't help it.
It's actually beige in colour with purple polka dots!
At only S$15 only, I couldn't believe the quality would be tad good.
They have many other pieces of clothing at really affordable prices.
Anyway, please support Pendulum Rose! (:

So new clothes= wear + camwhore! Hee.
I wore this top on Thursday, paired with a long black tank and a black leggings. #socomfortable

Lol, waiting for my dad at the door with the gate opened.


Black Leggings- S$8 from some pushcart in Compasspoint Shopping Mall
Long Black Tank- S$5 from Cotton On
Beige Shoes- S$4 from BKK


The flowers are so preeeeeti rightttt? (:





How's the new hair length? Better? (:
And ignore the messy bangs please! Lol.

This is one of my favourite accessories I have been wearing lately.
Bought from Cotton On for only S$5! It's a steal for a charm bracelet!
I love all the charms because they all speak of one work, L.O.V.E!
So save the best of last uh?
I kept the best picture till the very last! (:


Played with PhotoWonder again.
LEFT- Original RIGHT- With Autumn Effect.
Does it look more vintage? (:

Anyway, I gotta stay up study today again.
Exams just ended 2 weeks ago and sheesh, UT2 is here?!
I am still far from getting an A.
Will be back soon for another post!
Ciao!

2 comments: