Colore.Miyoc

Colore.Miyoc
My Blogshop

Monday, June 27, 2011

Animalised


Haiii!
It's Monday again and yes, this week is gonna be crazy than the last!
I've got FYP report to complete, drug quiz with 30 drugs to memorise and a very very important interview.
So, maybe after this week I can finally rest alittle?

Woke up this morning and I was too lazy to dress up.
So I went to ransack mom's wardrobe for something nice to wear.
The other day when we went GSS shopping at Mango, mommy bought some tops too.
And here's one she bought so we could share.
I loveeeee it so much! <3
Owls on both side.
Don't laugh at my facial expression.
The back.
I still can't tell what this thing looks like. Hmm... any thoughts?



Sun again!!!
See the effect?? :D
And yes, my fat face + chubby cheeks ))):


Some random stuff.
I've been buying and eating this awesome bread!
I know this is not how real Italian Focaccia looks like.
But this taste really really good! Yumzzzx


And I bought this butter mints from Marks and Spencers.
It's really really good but extremely sinful ):
Like 147 calories per sweet?



WIWT
Owl Top From Mango- S$19
Short From BKK- S$ 4
Accessories- From everywhere

Sandals Mommy Bought!
I love how comfortable it is! :D

So here we go, a casual Monday.
Looking forward to next week.
CiaoooO!

No comments:

Post a Comment