Colore.Miyoc

Colore.Miyoc
My Blogshop

Saturday, June 25, 2011

GSS shopping with the kiddos.


As promised, a post when I'm not as busy as before.
And so, here it is.

This week is crrrazyyy!
Legislation UT was unexpectedly difficult, and cGMP UT was unexpectedly easy. Contradictory much? Hmmm...
I have something that I wanna share for a week! But when I decided to start doing this post, I figured that can wait because the time isn't ripe yet and talking about it now will not make any difference.
So stay tune to find out in a few more posts okay?(:

Anyway, I went GSS shopping with the kiddos during the weekends.
Met them at PS because they had Cotton On Kids there and we wanted to buy them new clothes.
Once again, pictures of them.

Her mouth is filled with food, that explains the picture.
Bro decided to look good since his sis looks like a pufferfish.
If only I get to spend my everyday with them...

Oh yeah, Last Friday I went GSS shopping with Atiqah and I bought this awesome tie-dye top.
Lol, yeah spending again. And the following day GSS shopping with Mummy. I bought a new bikini bottom and flipflops from Billabong.



I'm so lovin' them both :D


& I bought two ripped shorts too!
One purple and the other pink!


This is the tie-dye top I was talking about.
Was in a dilemma because they had another one in a heart-shaped tie-dye.
Atiqah said this suits me better so yeah, I got the swirl tie dye (:


With my new filp flops! So weekends was really casual(:



Super Cute pillow plush from Spotlight.
If only it says "Dear Italy..." <3


Purple Ripped Shorts- S$10
Tie Dye Top- S$12
Billabong FlipFlops- $11
How can you not love GSS? (:

Alright, I gotta go study my drug quiz now and finish up my FYP report.
Ciao!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment