Colore.Miyoc

Colore.Miyoc
My Blogshop

Monday, June 6, 2011

Zits too Many.

Hell yeah, I know I seem quite lazy lately.
Haven't been posting much well, if you exclude the 10 day Challenge posts.
Those are mere signs of laziness.

But anyway, I have been so busy lately.
Studying and getting my ass out of house for FYP.
I don't even have time to go to the movies for X-men First Class! ):
I love X-men and marvel movies, if you don't already know that.
Yes, shocking much?

But I promised someone that I will take a day or two off just to relax.
And so I did.
Yesterday (sunday), I spent the day watching movies after movies and then out with my mum to shop.
I watched The Librarian 1,2 and 3. (Really old movies but never fail to make me fall in love again) and I watched Beastly. (Dislike Vanessa Hudges, Like Alex Pettyfer).
And it's amazing that ever since GSS started, I only bought 2 rings and 1 tank top.
So not me uh?
I'm actually broke so wait till tmr when the pay rolls in, I will row myself in those shops.

And today after FYP, Jason and I caught the movie, The Insidious.
Gosh, it was scary but not as scary as I expect it to be.
We plan to catch The Exorcism of Emily Rose tomorrow and on Wednesday, Paranormal Activity 2: Tokoyo Night and X-men in the cinema.
Ahhh, talk about studying ):

I just had to add this special section for my dear friend, Jay.
I know things are getting tougher as it seems and they never fall into your plan.
You get hurt for something you're born to be and that's not even a mistake, my friend.
For those who can't tell wrong from right and those who just had to hurt others to feel right,
They are who we shall ignore and never get adored.
I will be here for you when you need me, same goes for the rest I'm sure.
So give yourself some time to heal, for time is what you need right now.
Take care my friend(:

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment