Colore.Miyoc

Colore.Miyoc
My Blogshop

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Cool Blue Last.

Today is the last day of school just before the holiday starts for the UT 1 preparation.
I don't have a good feeling at all that I will do well for the first time.
It's gonna be tough tough tough!

BEFORE YOU CONTINUE READING ON, THIS POST IS FILLED WITH PICTURES OF A GIRL WHO HAVEN'T SLEPT FOR 2 DAYS!!!
So please pardon all the ugly shots that look like a living dead.
Tried my best.

So since it's the last day, I decided to keel my feet and wear the pair of heels I bought from NewLook.
I mentioned it in a couple of posts before.
So here's WIWT:



The mirror image looks so magical... LOL not.
Plus, does my waist look smaller already? hee.


From the top view.
Yeah, boobies.
Navy Blue Tank Top- Uniqlo (S$9.90! Go grab yours now! So worth it! GSS FTW!)
Leggings- Mummy bought it. (S$10. Super thick and comfy)
Grey Cardigan with Blue Polka Dots- Iora (S$15.)
I have a thing for cute little vintage cardigan these days.
I even bought a few! HAHAHA
And not forgetting the boot heels, alright I shall revel the price. It's only S$30!




Accessories:
Blue Stone Ring- mentioned in an earlier post (S$9, aunt bought it)
Double Star Ring- S$3
Navy Stone Ring- S$6 (DIVA) Mum's ring, and I borrowed it today. The rock does turn on the ring itself. So guess what I have been doing all day unknowingly until someone told me to stop. LOL
Beaded Bracelet- I have no idea where that came from. Like I mentioned before, things just pop out into my accessories case and mum wouldn't tell me-.-
Dragonfly Necklace- S$3 from DIVA! Go grab yours now! I LOVE GSS!
Pardon my wet hair please. Just showered this morning after a 4km run. Ahh...


Blue Bag- S$8! Mum bought it from BKK for herself but she gave me in the end.

So now, ready to see someone who haven't slept for 2 days?
Well, I haven't been sleeping because I have been staying up to study.
No kid, I did.

Pictures below taken in dad's car!
Yes I love camwhoring in dad's car under the sun! :D


Look at the huge eye bags.
This is the first ugly photo of me I posted here.
Feel free to analyze -.-
Nice weather to kick start the day! (:


I don't know why but I am practically drawn into this picture.


I like when I take pictures from the top view.
My cheeks are finally of good use. Lol, so chubby-.-
And even though I'm not smiling, the cheeks does the work.


Last picture of the post.
And I should really catch up on some sleep.
Shall wake up early tomorrow to work out again and although there's no school, there's work!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment