Colore.Miyoc

Colore.Miyoc
My Blogshop

Monday, June 20, 2011

Hot Lads One

Booyah!
Last week have been a craze and I will upload pictures tonight on what I have been doing.
Here's a post I decided to do on Hot Lads. Lol, yes hot guys that makes me drool.
Each week or rather a couple of weeks, I will upload 6 pictures of hot lads that I chance upon be it tumblr, google, we heart it or whatsoever.
So here's the Top 6 Hot Models/Actors/Musicians :


Francisco Lachowski
The picture on the right is so amazingly cute. Love how he does this "Why so serious?" look.


Arthur Sales
His eyes and hair! Lol, check out the nipple that's showing. Hee.

Well, I prefer guys with dark hair and this mysterious/evil/ serious look? Rather than cute/pretty/sweet looking ones.
But here's a few pretty good looking ones with not-dark-coloured hair.

Evandro Soldati.
Nice jawline and eyes again!


Lucas Till.
I think it's not the hair that attracts me but rather the eyes.
His hair looks so Justin's but ah nice colour anyway.

Last on the list today,

Jensen Ackles a.k.a Dean Winchester
I told you I have a thing for guys with this mysterious/tough look!
And the eyes again. Shat!!!


Okay most of you might think I'm boy crazy now but don't you look at pics of hot lads too?
I'm referring to the girls and gay here.
This post is just for fun, come on.
And it's healthy to look at hot lads everyday, no? :D

1 comment: