Colore.Miyoc

Colore.Miyoc
My Blogshop

Monday, June 20, 2011

The Couple of Hundreds Shopping Trips with Mommy

As promised, a post tonight.
I know I should be studying now and I haven't even started on RJ, evaluation, Quiz and what not. So I shall make this a quick post then!
Last Saturday, Mommy waited for me at Kumon to finish work. Lol, makes me think as though I'm one of the kids studying there and my mom came to pick me up after class. Hee.

So we took the cab to Anchor Point. Yes, cab! Mommy hates cabbing but the bus took really long and so she suggested the idea. Not me! (:
I wanted to tighten my Paul Frank nerd specs at my aunt's shop(Again...), but I was too lazy to.
At Anchor Point, I got a couple of items!
Billabong flipflops and a new Bikini!

I heard about Swirl Art! for the longest time but just don't have the time to try it yet!
Seeing that we were still early for dinner, I brought Mommy to Swirl Art! for a treat.
This outlet is erm somewhere close to Orchard. You can take bus no.14!
Here's the address: 417 River Valley Road


The several machines there.
We each took a small cup and had a free tasting before we filled out cups.

Can you guess which is mine and which is Mommy's? (:



Well, if you guess the pink one, nope it's not mine!
I know I always love pink and white yogurt but nah, not this time!
Mommy's on the left- Promergrante with Original-Tard (at the bottom).
Mine on the right- Mango with Original-Tard.


The mango is awesome! And there's my new Swirl Art! Loyalty Card! (:
But I must conclude, Yami Yogurt is still my favourite as of now hands down!
No yogurt shop I hunted down, even Sogurt can beat Yami!
You guys gotta try thou, I'm sure some agrees and some don't.


Lol, Mommy took this for me.
It's a Saturday so give me a break. I was too tired to dress up.
I took Mommy, I look like a monkey in that picture.
She said: "Yah, with the cheeks that fat and chubby." -.-

After which, we took a bus down to Orchard and we just had to make a stop and Mango again before we go back to grams place.
Yes Mango!!!! The sales are awesome and we spent close to 200bucks on our first trip at Mango @takashimaya.
This time round (seeing that the crowd weren't as crazy as Taka's), we stopped by the one just across Far East.
Mommy was busy looking for work pants for me because...
I FORGOT TO ANNOUNCE THIS! But we shall keep it right to the end of this post!
Anyway, here's what I wore that day.


Black Tee- S$3.50 (Bkk)
Pink Lace Waist Skirt- S$7 (Mommy bought it 3 years ago LOL)
Tribal Gladiator Sandals- S$ 12? I can't rmb how much it was because the original price was like close to S$ and they were on sale! Anyway, it's from Charles and Keith.
Accessories- From everywhere.
Hey, I do keep clothes that I love even if they are like more than a year old!
Not rich and buy for a one time use kinda girl.

I found the shirt I wanted from Mango!
The original price was S$35! And I bought it only for S$19! :D
Mommy picked a few Mustard looking pants for me to try. Here's my favourite and it compliments my fav shirt well (:


What do you guys think? (:

Anyway, here's some random shat I saw this morning when Daddy drove me to school.
This cab was infront of us and I was like doing the am-I-seeing-things kinda thing and I was cracking up for a whole 10mins. Daddy didn't understand why thou.
Look at see if you get it too!


All I can say is that, people really do know how to advertise these days...


So what was I saying before that made me so excited?
I GOT SHORTLISTED ON ATTACHMENT!!!!! :D
Which means for the next 6 months, I won't be in school but I will be working!
Wooooo I just can't wait!
Will keep you guys updated! And congrats to those who got selected too!
Tomorrow or some days after, I will post again but right now, STUDY!

Ciaoooo!



No comments:

Post a Comment